Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116
Results 1,151 to 1,154 of 1154
    Liked 3,791 Times in 1,979 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Yes really nice. This is something that even my wife thinks looks good. Only small thing is whether there is too many slow-motions, but they fit quite well.
    Also huge pluss for the "wide" shots where you see stuff around the car, but not too much and the car is still main focus.

I am totally tired of the last (10?) years obsession with cars filling 90+ of the frame. And just about as tired of close-in shots from the inside of a fast corner.

2. Likes: Andre Oliveira (7th June 2017),seb_sh (7th June 2017)
    Liked 1,883 Times in 736 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Yes really nice. This is something that even my wife thinks looks good. Only small thing is whether there is too many slow-motions, but they fit quite well.
    Also huge pluss for the "wide" shots where you see stuff around the car, but not too much and the car is still main focus.

I am totally tired of the last (10?) years obsession with cars filling 90+ of the frame. And just about as tired of close-in shots from the inside of a fast corner.
    That's because they are using a DSLR camera with no zoom, it's ok for this type of video but doesn't work so well for raw video's.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    A really nice video, cinematic, the filming style reminds me of old Group B videos.

But what bothers me is the the over-enthusiastic speaking, which sounds like it's made tongue in cheek, like it was from a South Park episode or if the footage would be from a box car race or something.

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    A really nice video, cinematic, the filming style reminds me of old Group B videos.

But what bothers me is the the over-enthusiastic speaking (...)
    Ok, maybe a bit over enthusiastic but totally accurate when narrator says Rally de Portugal is the ‘most amazing rally in the world’; more than 1 million spectators can confirm it!

Fantastic video; hats off to World Rally Media!
    Rally addict since 1982