Page 64 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 1154
  1. #631
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,763
    Like
    1,297
    Liked 823 Times in 579 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Latvala asked the team to tell him when Neuville was close but never heard anything.
    Neuville passed him after the 1st split. Split 2 and 3 you mean i guess? Could be stress maybe, damage to the car after nearly going off 3 times...?
    The corrected time was ok since he was 2 up on Ogier, lost 5 and got a time 5 behind. Should have been 2 sec better really.
    Yes, splits 2&3, my bad. In the highlights though have sad Neuville lost ONLY 7 seconds being after Latvala. What is Latvala's fault if Neuville get stressed/had some car damage? How come Tanak didn't had them? If Neuville is compensated, so should be Tanak, simple as that.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

  2. #632
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,763
    Like
    1,297
    Liked 823 Times in 579 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    Like all organizations, you need to appeal if you want something done.

    The state does not issue you a passport if you don't ask for one...
    This is a sport and everyone participating should put under same RULES.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

  3. #633
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,763
    Like
    1,297
    Liked 823 Times in 579 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    Putting on a mirror takes about as much time as putting your pants on in the morning.
    May be the mechanics were too busy changing his gearbox?!?
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

  4. #634
    Senior Member itix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,012
    Like
    847
    Liked 503 Times in 290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    This is a sport and everyone participating should put under same RULES.
    They are... If you appeal.
    Just like in the real world where the rest of us live.

    If you and your friend both got parking tickets in error, you both have to appeal and you will both be treated equally by the law.

    Same here.

  5. #635
    Senior Member SubaruNorway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Biri, Norway
    Posts
    3,682
    Like
    6
    Liked 527 Times in 226 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stefanvv View Post
    Yes, splits 2&3, my bad. In the highlights though have sad Neuville lost ONLY 7 seconds being after Latvala. What is Latvala's fault if Neuville get stressed/had some car damage? How come Tanak didn't had them? If Neuville is compensated, so should be Tanak, simple as that.
    Yes he lost 7 sec to Sordo with the corrected time. Haven't seen it yet but maybe it has something to do with the Toyota team not making a mistake and got Latvala stopped so Tanak could pass and not sit right behind for 5km like Neuville did? Tanak didn't loose any time to speak of anyway.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

  6. #636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    586
    Like
    594
    Liked 264 Times in 131 Posts
    Dunno why everyone is moaning about Neuville rightfully getting some time back. Think a lot of you guys are worrying about Neuville smashing it tomorrow now he's in a position to hunt down the win

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  7. #637
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    244
    Like
    0
    Liked 143 Times in 75 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post

    If you and your friend both got parking tickets in error, you both have to appeal and you will both be treated equally by the law.
    It's more like a footballer going to the ground in the box like a dying swan after an obviously unintentional contact.

  8. #638
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    734
    Like
    88
    Liked 437 Times in 242 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Yes he lost 7 sec to Sordo with the corrected time. Haven't seen it yet but maybe it has something to do with the Toyota team not making a mistake and got Latvala stopped so Tanak could pass and not sit right behind for 5km like Neuville did? Tanak didn't loose any time to speak of anyway.
    Define "any time to speak of".

    Neuville gets 12s, so if you loose 11s it's no problem? How about 5s or 2s? Rallies and podium places were decided by less in both Argentina and Corsica.

  9. #639
    Senior Member SubaruNorway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Biri, Norway
    Posts
    3,682
    Like
    6
    Liked 527 Times in 226 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mknight View Post
    Define "any time to speak of".

    Neuville gets 12s, so if you loose 11s it's no problem? How about 5s or 2s? Rallies and podium places were decided by less in both Argentina and Corsica.
    An even time loss through the stage, he was 1 sec down on Sordo on the 1st split already and had some damage that made the car difficult to drive, hard to get time back then anyway.
    Lets just watch the onboard when it's up and judge then shall we
    Last edited by SubaruNorway; 19th May 2017 at 23:42.
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

  10. #640
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,763
    Like
    1,297
    Liked 823 Times in 579 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Yes he lost 7 sec to Sordo with the corrected time. Haven't seen it yet but maybe it has something to do with the Toyota team not making a mistake and got Latvala stopped so Tanak could pass and not sit right behind for 5km like Neuville did? Tanak didn't loose any time to speak of anyway.
    So Neuville got stressed Toyota team couldn't warn Latvala in time and protest about it. Are You serious?
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •