Page 12 of 116 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Citroen can have four cars for manufacturer points?

Liked 222 Times in 101 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnttiL View Post
    Citroen can have four cars for manufacturer points?
    No, they can enter 4 cars, but only top 2 placed will score for many points.

Sent from my X17 using Tapatalk

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    They can enter how many they want /can but they can nominate only 3 of them to score manufacturer points (and only the 2 best of them collect those) before each event. M-sport so far for example has nominated Evans, Tänak and Ogier a, Bertelli and Ostberg use the name ( because only manufacturer teams can register 2017 cars). Until Corsica Tänak and Ogier collected manu. points, but in Argentina Evans was second and Tänak third, so no 4th place manu. points from Ogier, Latvala collected those.

Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Yep very happy with that list. Even after the hype/let-down of the Mikkelsen situation it is still extremely strong.

I guess the big WRC2 guy missing is Kopecky. Was hoping to see Veiby too but nevermind. I can't wait to fly out there!
    Mikelssen's availability for Skoda seems to have put the spanner in the works for Kopecky and Veiby this year, but hey it's good for the sport to have Andreas still driving, even if in an R5, and nice for us Skoda fans to have one of the top guys in a Fabia.

Curious to see how he will do on gravel in that car.

Liked 10,522 Times in 4,616 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmop View Post
    They can enter how many they want /can but they can nominate only 3 of them to score manufacturer points (and only the 2 best of them collect those) before each event.
    I know. I was just trying to point out an error in the list, it had all the four Citroens nominated for manufacturer points. EWRC lists Al-Qassimi as not nominated and that's how I thought it should be anyway.

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Fantastic list. Amazing WRC entry, great WRC2 field and even WRC3 looks interesting! National crews also helping to the show and only two small weeks left to start “o melhor Rali do Mundo”*! Viva o WRC, Viva Portugal!

*“The best Rally in the World”
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 2,937 Times in 1,338 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    It only confirms that Kopecký is not doing WRC2 (Portugal is mandatory). Third year in a row they send him only for three or four events per season which in my eyes is quite pathetic.
    Kopecky did 6 WRC 2 events (the same number than Tideman) with Skoda last year and ended in 4th. He’s far from being unbeatable on tarmac (lost to Lappi in Germany and Evans in Corsica) and with so many gravel events probably it won’t be easy for him to do better. https://www.ewrc-results.com/profile/67-Jan-Kopecky/

Obviously he’s a Czech driver and it must be a bit sad for Czech fans to see his seat being taken by Mikkelsen, but what’s a bit more surprising is to see Skoda being unable to bet on new, young and talented Czech drivers (for sure there should be a few that deserve it), giving them chances to become future champs, just like they’re doing with Veiby and have done with all the other Even drivers in the past. (Or maybe I’m wrong and they’re already doing it; if so who’s the driver?)
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 5,555 Times in 2,299 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Fantastic list. Amazing WRC entry, great WRC2 field and even WRC3 looks interesting! National crews also helping to the show and only two small weeks left to start “o melhor Rali do Mundo”*! Viva o WRC, Viva Portugal!

*“The best Rally in the World”
    Pity Portuguese championship contenders only do 1.5 leg

Liked 380 Times in 185 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Yep very happy with that list. Even after the hype/let-down of the Mikkelsen situation it is still extremely strong.

I guess the big WRC2 guy missing is Kopecky. Was hoping to see Veiby too but nevermind. I can't wait to fly out there!
    Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Mikelssen's availability for Skoda seems to have put the spanner in the works for Kopecky and Veiby this year, but hey it's good for the sport to have Andreas still driving, even if in an R5, and nice for us Skoda fans to have one of the top guys in a Fabia.

Curious to see how he will do on gravel in that car.
    Veiby is Skoda's European driver in APRC this year - just like the two previous EVEN Management drivers (Lappi, Tidemand) he will do a season in APRC.

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrvold View Post
    Veiby is Skoda's European driver in APRC this year - just like the two previous EVEN Management drivers (Lappi, Tidemand) he will do a season in APRC.
    Both those guys dovetailed APRC with other programmes (ERC/WRC2). I think like RS said, his progress has been halted slightly by Mikkelsen. But there is a APRC round the next weekend after Portugal so maybe it's better to acclimatise before.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia