Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 68 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post
    I wasn't aware of it. But looks like it's maybe 4 hours and change for me. If things don't work out at VIR, that's a definite possibility. And depending on how things roll this year, September might work out better than the May date at VIR.

Hopefully we'll catch up at some point. I don't think thsat I've met up with anyone from the board since the Champ Car race at Vegas years ago.
    OK. Keep in touch if you head up this way. It would be nice to meet another board member.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 179 Times in 163 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag_Warrior View Post

Hopefully we'll catch up at some point. I don't think thsat I've met up with anyone from the board since the Champ Car race at Vegas years ago.
    sorry to completely take this thread OT but If any of you guys are planning to be there for the USGP/any other events around there , I am now in the same area.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 68 Times in 58 Posts
    Welcome to the states. I assume you are in Texas? I don't plan on making the GP at COTA, but a number of friends will be there. Why don't you check in closer to the date?
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 179 Times in 163 Posts
    Yes in TX. I was already in the states for a while. I was in GA during 2016.
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 570 Times in 448 Posts
    To post on here more again.
    Its not crashing it's drifting with style

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    The time between your 20s and 30s is probably the one with the most adventurous potential. The vast majority of the people focus on their careers and degrees, but there are certain things you should do to create unforgettable memories and make yourself proud of what you managed to accomplish.
    Whereas there are countless ideas which vary on your attitude and lifestyle.

Goals of the year
    do whatever you want to, enjoy your life as much as possible don't think about what you have done in past and what you will do in future just live in presence moment and experience the life.................