Hybrid View

Liked 2,842 Times in 1,615 Posts
    So far my #1 predict is correct. And I´m glad to it. See #9
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    So far my #1 predict is correct. And I´m glad to it. See #9
    Now Per will be hoping that Toyota fail for the rest of the year as he said that would be their only win.
    EST WRC was correct that Latvala would take a win with help from others (have to say he should be sending Thierry a big bowl of fruit). Cosmin also predicted a 2017 Toyota rally win. Toyoda was half right that Toyota would get a podium in Sweden but have problems with things breaking (not so far...).
    Donkey ears for me; "Toyota won't win a rally in 2017. Gregor-y; "Toyota form doesn't translate into wins. Tomhlord; "Tanak wins in Sweden". Negaiss; "Latvala wins just won't come"..and best of all Ivar; "Sweden will be cancelled because of lack of snow and ice". Slightly wrong was Ctesibos in saying Haninen would be first Toyota rally winner.
    Finally the absolute end of the VW saga has made Pantealex, RS. Grutz and Zeakiwi all join the WRONG group for their various Mikkelsen and/or Ogier in a 2017 VW predictions.
    Mexico next where if there are Ogier and Latvala crashes a number of predictors will be vindicated!
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

3. Likes: Rallyper (14th February 2017)