Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    Mintex you were correct MSport did not reveal 3rd driver plans for entire season at ASI 18, at least not on the first day of ASI18.

Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    Time to start polishing your crystal balls everyone.
    I see a Crystall Ball 2018 thread opening at 20:18 GMT. It will be 1 week and 25 minutes before the start of SS1 of Monte Carlo. An opening stage that will be won by ⏹️⏹️⏹️⏹️⏹️⏹️⏹️⏹️⏹️⏹️ I bet you didn't expect that name.
    https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan adding a fans perspective to Twitter

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Nice try KiwiWRCfan - Here I am tying up some 2017 loose threads.
    I got 3/5 right - would have been 4 had Mikkelsen been recalled to WRC a rally earlier. The Seb O choices was popular and so all the JML, Thierry and Ott predictions for WRC Champ went west.
    The Polo never did appear (and now never will!). Toyota's successes caught many by surprise (not least a certain Hellenic personage of our acquaintance) but even the biggest fans hadn't expected the win so quickly! Meeke was nowhere near challenging but did win in fascinating style!
    Interesting that even Ogier supporters thought Hyundai would be top manufacturer but Brains (see Thunderbirds for reference) seemed to be their only winning driver until they pulled a Nog out of temporary obscurity.
    Surprisingly Ogier was replaced by Neuville as chief moaner and general sourpuss. Big shout out to Duvel who accurately predicted that not one of his predictions would be right (especially the TN/Hyundai WRC winners double!)
    I liked all the mechanical failure predictions for M-Sport. In the event the Ford was the most reliable package of all! There were a few 'Paddon doing well' predictions, no one actually said he would stink the room out!
    eib 1 predicted they would stop doing drugs - given the rest of their wrong predictions I expect to find them on Cloud 9! Doon is the winner with 4/5 right
    Best prediction of 2017 from way out of left field goes to tomhlord for being the only one to predict DMACK /Elfyn to win WRGB, honourable mention to KiwiWRCfan 4 different makes win the first four rallies.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

4. Likes: eib1 (22nd January 2018),KiwiWRCfan (20th January 2018),pantealex (20th January 2018),Rallyper (21st January 2018)