12th January 2017, 11:27 #21
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- Liked 653 Times in 404 Posts
And here some of Saab rally history, however sound only partly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5-HP9v2slE"Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...
19th April 2017, 15:13 #22
Update on my new fandom: I absolutely love this sport. Love everything about it. However, a couple of things that I love the most....1) At a time in racing globally when the focus is on cost containment at the expense of interesting technology/machinery, WRC cars are absolutely the coolest thing I have ever followed! Just fabulous. 2) I know to long time rally fans this will seem stupid, but I love the focus on pure speed and NOT side by side racing. To me, going as fast as you can with different surfaces and changing conditions is completely captivating. I am absolutely addicted. No hope. Up at night in my time zone to watch live stages, etc. Thank you to all for putting up with my newness, and giving me great advice and information. Great stuff!
- Likes: er88 (19th April 2017),MartijnS (19th April 2017),Munkvy (20th April 2017),pantealex (20th April 2017),Rallyper (19th April 2017),skarderud (20th April 2017)
19th April 2017, 15:57 #23
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
- Liked 143 Times in 69 Posts
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
- Likes: EstWRC (19th April 2017),pantealex (20th April 2017),Rallyper (19th April 2017)
20th April 2017, 04:00 #24
- Likes: pantealex (20th April 2017)