Page 20 of 263 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Liked 5,565 Times in 2,299 Posts
    It looks amazing for me

Liked 5,565 Times in 2,299 Posts
    Mads on Sweden
    Prokop on Mexico
    Two car team after that

http://www.rallysportmag.com.au/home...s-new-wrc-team

3. Likes: A FONDO (13th January 2017),Fast Eddie WRC (13th January 2017),Micke_VOC (16th January 2017),Mirek (13th January 2017),pantealex (13th January 2017)
    Liked 1,530 Times in 658 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by br21 View Post
    I saw the Fiesta live today with that livery and it looks really OK
    Does it look better in person than in the various pictures that have been posted? I'm hoping that it's just the lighting that isn't doing it any favours in the pics posted on here.

Going by pictures alone, I much preferred the livery shown in the initial reveal, due to both the white front and where they stuck the Castrol stickers!

5. Likes: WRC1 (13th January 2017)
    Liked 352 Times in 184 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Mads on Sweden
    Prokop on Mexico
    Two car team after that

http://www.rallysportmag.com.au/home...s-new-wrc-team
    Ostberg has the best media team of all WRC drivers/teams. So far the most present driver in Media 2017 apart from Ogier, but much more present than all the other works team drivers.

Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    The organization of the Mexico rally plans to start in CDMX

"The main objective is to promote Guanajuato and the event in the anchor city of the country"

LEÓN, Gto.- The Mexico 2017 Rally would not start in Alhóndiga de Granaditas as it has been characterized during the dates of the World Rally Championship, but would move to Paseo de la Reforma in Mexico City to tour the first stage of Almost a mile. Contrary to the tradition that has been lived in Guanajuato during the last years, the organizing committee of the date in Aztec territory, commanded by RallyMex, has raised to the Government of Mexico City the idea of taking out in the first kilometers scoring since One of the most legendary avenues in the national territory, confirmed for Correo, the general director of communication of the event, Adrián Molina.
    http://periodicocorreo.com.mx/proyec...rally-en-cdmx/

Would be nice, but i guess it would be very complicated

More Info:
    http://laaficion.milenio.com/automov...883711624.html
    Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)

Liked 9,356 Times in 4,971 Posts
    Ari Vatanen tells Le Dauphine he urged Malcolm Wilson to give Seb Ogier a test.

"As much as humanly sportingly, Sébastien is a really great man. He is friendly and has easy contact. And sportingly, what more can you ask for? He is gifted." summed up the Finn Ari Vatanen.

He does not skimp in superlatives to talk about the high alpine champion. Gifted, dominant, ultra-fast, ultra-regular. World champion for the fourth time in 2016, Sébastien Ogier has no equal. At least not yet. Recently, Volkswagen withdrew from the circuit and Ogier had to choose a new team.

He turned to M-Sport, run by Malcolm Wilson, a long time friend of Ari Vatanen. "I encouraged him to test Ogier, then take him. It was obviously a risk for the team, especially financially. It is a wise choice on the part of Sébastien. "

http://www.ledauphine.com/hautes-alp...est-un-surdoue
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Monte Carlo is soon upon us and I can't remember a year when it was so hard to predict the end of the year as this one.

The new regs and the demise of VW sure shook things up.

I predict unpredictability in this year's rallies given that Msport aren't really known for their durability and Meeke and Neuville aren't really known for their ability to always stay on the road.

Let's hope for another golden era with a lot of manufacturers to come in 2018 and 19.

10. Likes: HaCo (13th January 2017)
    Liked 1,474 Times in 573 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itix View Post
    I predict unpredictability in this year's rallies given that Msport aren't really known for their durability and Meeke and Neuville aren't really known for their ability to always stay on the road.
    Neuville crashed once in 2016, in Mexico. Last 8 rallies he never finished lower then 4th. If that isn't being regular, I don't know who is...

12. Likes: A FONDO (13th January 2017),EightGear (13th January 2017),HenryEST (14th January 2017),Mirek (14th January 2017)
    Liked 9,356 Times in 4,971 Posts
    Good to see BT Sport & MotorsTV now listing their WRC coverage for next week.

I wonder what the "Red Bull TV" coverage will be like on the Saturday...

14. Likes: Eli (13th January 2017)
    Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    Neuville crashed once in 2016, in Mexico. Last 8 rallies he never finished lower then 4th. If that isn't being regular, I don't know who is...
    Well, the year before that he crashed a few times and let's be realistic, Ogier has a neater track record than him.

There were plenty of touches and spins and small mistakes where he was lucky this year.

Compared to Ogier he is less neat for sure.