Page 98 of 263 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 2622
  1. #971
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,442
    Like
    271
    Liked 481 Times in 227 Posts

  2. #972
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,683
    Like
    601
    Liked 341 Times in 235 Posts
    http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/march...8--12-12-.html
    As expected, after Mexico, 3 C3's in Corsica, & 2 for Meeke & Breen in Argentina. After that, 3 C3's for the rest of the season.
    If in doubt, flat out!

  3. #973
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    17,479
    Like
    5,087
    Liked 7,447 Times in 3,470 Posts
    Matteo Deriu‏*@Bartolbia84
    RUMORS: @HaydenPaddon - @JKCoDriver start Rallye #Sanremo with Hyundai I20 R5 @CIRally @HMSGOfficial


    so Abbring with 205 at Belgium,and if this is true,seems he is finished at Hyundai.

  4. #974
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,358
    Like
    276
    Liked 454 Times in 212 Posts
    For sure.. They let Delecour testing the i20 in Ardeche. And Loix tested with Chewon Lim..

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

  5. #975
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,208
    Like
    1,567
    Liked 1,582 Times in 692 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Matteo Deriu‏*@Bartolbia84
    RUMORS: @HaydenPaddon - @JKCoDriver start Rallye #Sanremo with Hyundai I20 R5 @CIRally @HMSGOfficial


    so Abbring with 205 at Belgium,and if this is true,seems he is finished at Hyundai.
    its not rumor. its official.

    And there will also be a corean guy recently hired by Hyundai
    Last edited by AL14; 4th March 2017 at 16:43.

  6. #976
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    17,479
    Like
    5,087
    Liked 7,447 Times in 3,470 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    its not rumor. its official.

    And there will also be a corean guy recently hired by Hyundai
    he competed already


  7. Likes: AL14 (5th March 2017)
  8. #977
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    East Devon
    Posts
    3,571
    Like
    313
    Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Rumours about Al-Rahji with Fiesta WRC17 in Finland
    He can't handle a 2016 spec WRC car, let alone a much faster version...

  9. Likes: steve.mandzij (5th March 2017)
  10. #978
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,028
    Like
    17
    Liked 101 Times in 75 Posts
    Who is Christian Riedemann, Pug 208 T16, did put some lead in the driving boots to keep up with an R5 Skoda?

    Al-Rahji will probably have a 'customer spec' engine map in the '17 wrc.

  11. #979
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,134
    Like
    310
    Liked 555 Times in 248 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    its not rumor. its official.

    And there will also be a corean guy recently hired by Hyundai
    Last year already, he was a Hyundai driver. Testing a lot and doing some rallies in an Adam R2 (Ypres and a few other Belgian and foreign events).
    www.wrcpickem.weebly.com

  12. #980
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    18,261
    Like
    3,807
    Liked 4,794 Times in 2,052 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dupanton View Post
    Last year already, he was a Hyundai driver. Testing a lot and doing some rallies in an Adam R2 (Ypres and a few other Belgian and foreign events).
    Lim was doing well in Valais.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeakiwi View Post
    Who is Christian Riedemann, Pug 208 T16, did put some lead in the driving boots to keep up with an R5 Skoda?.
    Riedemann did in the past even JWRC or how it was called that time when they used DS3 R3. He wasn't slow at all but had often troubles to finish without some major problems. Already last year he drove for German Peugeot but Kreim with Škoda was too strong for him.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •