Page 33 of 263 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast
    Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFox View Post
    Goodnight Guys, new to Forum. I'm from Barbados if you know where that is.. lol On the Rally Topic, do any of you believe that Seb was handed the win in Monte due to the fact that Neuville had problems?
    Ogier wasn't handed the win at all, at the end of the day he was the one who had the quickest time card over all of the rally and he won, you got to be there at the end to win,neuville wasn't...

2. Likes: A FONDO (24th January 2017),pantealex (24th January 2017)
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    I think her old ST Trophy Fiesta is out of homologation.What car is she trying to race?
    She had Fiesta R2 at Neste Rally Finland 2016 and is in Rally Sweden entry list with R2.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

4. Likes: macebig (24th January 2017)
    Liked 1,835 Times in 710 Posts
    Goodnight Guys, new to Forum. I'm from Barbados if you know where that is.. lol On the Rally Topic, do any of you believe that Seb was handed the win in Monte due to the fact that Neuville had problems?
    Hi and welcome to the forum. It depends what you mean by "handed". Yes he was 2nd when Neuville crashed but Neuville crashed by his own fault. On of the challenges of rallying is getting to the end; so I wouldn't say Ogier was handed anything. He simply had the best pace and finished the rally in the shortest time.

6. Likes: A FONDO (24th January 2017),pantealex (25th January 2017)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    IMO on the Monte the analysis of every stage and every driver, every team and every car, every tyre choice and every little incident was getting just too much.

This is just a sport. Its meant to be fun and exciting. I enjoy watching rally cars being driven fast... the noise they make and admiring the skill of the drivers. This is why I got into rallying... not to analyse it to death.
    I think instead that the analysis is not a problem. On the contrary I really love to analyse everything that I'm interested in.
    The problem is how it's done. Overanalysis is bad (I think you're referring to this maybe), as is bad to give conclusion without analysing enough. Imo.

Let's hope Sweden will be less schizophrenic.

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Of course we know where is Barbados! Or at least me
    BTW, I don't believe the victory was handed. Neuville made a mistake, Ogier don't. Maybe Ogier has been a bit lucky to escape some little mistake he made but that's rally and it doesn't mean his victory was handed.

Liked 782 Times in 309 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markpcym View Post
    Ogier wasn't handed the win at all, at the end of the day he was the one who had the quickest time card over all of the rally and he won, you got to be there at the end to win,neuville wasn't...
    I do remember a few people on this forum saying Mikkelsen was handed his first win by Ogier crashing out, if they're consistent they would say the same about this one.

I agree with you though, they'd be wrong on both counts. A win is a win and as someone once said - to finish first, first you have to finish.

Liked 782 Times in 309 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    Neuville made a mistake, Ogier don't. Maybe Ogier has been a bit lucky to escape some little mistake he made but that's rally and it doesn't mean his victory was handed.
    I think Ogier was lucky to get away so light with his few mistakes (Neuville's damaging mistake was smaller than Ogier's but with much worse consequence), but luck is part of rallying too and you have to accept it.

I think the only driver I didn't see* any mistakes from was Tanak, and his car had a 'mistake' instead!

*He might have made mistakes too that I didn't see...

11. Likes: AL14 (24th January 2017),BigWorm (24th January 2017),Jewy46 (24th January 2017),pantealex (25th January 2017),steve.mandzij (24th January 2017)
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    what problems Neuville had ?
    Didn't he not damage his suspension and as a result have a flat tire?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Didn't he not damage his suspension and as a result have a flat tire?
    what problem did he have and damaged his suspension ?

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    Guys, I think you're in the wrong thread with all the Monte Carlo talk.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.