Page 17 of 241 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 2409
  1. #161
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,209
    Like
    1,171
    Liked 1,792 Times in 856 Posts



  2. Likes: A FONDO (12th January 2017),Marcco (12th January 2017),pantealex (12th January 2017)
  3. #162
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Athens Greece
    Posts
    254
    Like
    0
    Liked 18 Times in 11 Posts
    Dont like it at all.
    R.I.P.Colin Mcrae

  4. Likes: dimviii (12th January 2017),tc10a (12th January 2017)
  5. #163
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,604
    Like
    517
    Liked 304 Times in 209 Posts
    Shame, it actually looked better beforehand and they managed to ruin it

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    If in doubt, flat out!

  6. Likes: dimviii (12th January 2017),pantealex (12th January 2017),tc10a (12th January 2017)
  7. #164
    Senior Member Fast Eddie WRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Great Britain
    Posts
    7,745
    Like
    1,650
    Liked 3,262 Times in 1,784 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Shame, it actually looked better beforehand and they managed to ruin it

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    I think it looks better with the silver on the front wings instead of white.

  8. Likes: Andre Oliveira (12th January 2017)
  9. #165
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,604
    Like
    517
    Liked 304 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    I think it looks better with the silver on the front wings instead of white.
    Only the front... But they ruined everything else

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    If in doubt, flat out!

  10. #166
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    154
    Like
    0
    Liked 41 Times in 26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Only the front... But they ruined everything else

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    The silver front bothers me also, if they use silver rims maybe? The Tanak car looked better to me to

  11. Likes: pantealex (12th January 2017),WRC1 (12th January 2017)
  12. #167
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,604
    Like
    517
    Liked 304 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    The silver front bothers me also, if they use silver rims maybe? The Tanak car looked better to me to
    Black rims... Don't know why both them & CitroŽn dropped that idea.

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    If in doubt, flat out!

  13. #168
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,292
    Like
    93
    Liked 384 Times in 198 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Black rims... Don't know why both them & CitroŽn dropped that idea.
    And I don't understand the fascination with black rims.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

  14. Likes: cali (12th January 2017),Mirek (12th January 2017),tc10a (12th January 2017),WRC1 (12th January 2017),WUff1 (13th January 2017)
  15. #169
    Senior Member Eli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,604
    Like
    517
    Liked 304 Times in 209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    And I don't understand the fascination with black rims.
    Look at the Polo, didn't it look better with the black rims?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    If in doubt, flat out!

  16. #170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    374
    Like
    56
    Liked 178 Times in 106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Look at the Polo, didn't it look better with the black rims?
    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Absolutely not.
    Black Rims are a no-go!

  17. Likes: WRC1 (12th January 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •