Page 10 of 144 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 1431
  1. #91
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    17,489
    Like
    3,173
    Liked 3,670 Times in 1,644 Posts
    Lappi failed in taking three second/third tier championships before finally winning the WRC2 in 2016. APRC, ERC and WRC2 where especially in the first two he had very little competition and he lost them purely because of his own mistakes. One can ask if he finally got a consistency or if 2016 was an exception from the rule. We have to wait and see.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  2. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,043
    Like
    146
    Liked 62 Times in 42 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    Lappi failed in taking three second/third tier championships before finally winning the WRC2 in 2016. APRC, ERC and WRC2 where especially in the first two he had very little competition and he lost them purely because of his own mistakes. One can ask if he finally got a consistency or if 2016 was an exception from the rule. We have to wait and see.
    I agree with what you're saying, but he got the ERC. He almost lost it to Wiegand who, as far as I remember, couldn't start the last round.

  3. #93
    Armchair General Mirek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Prague / Eastern Bohemia
    Posts
    17,489
    Like
    3,173
    Liked 3,670 Times in 1,644 Posts
    True, sorry, it was to be decided on Corsica but Wiegand crashed on shakedown and couldn't start into the rally.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

  4. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,255
    Like
    0
    Liked 248 Times in 129 Posts
    Citroen in preparation for Sweden with new C3Wrc (photo & video) => http://bit.ly/2iRJiBQ
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. Likes: aykutbilir (8th January 2017),dimviii (8th January 2017),TWRC (8th January 2017)
  6. #95
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,067
    Like
    59
    Liked 1,034 Times in 507 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    True, sorry, it was to be decided on Corsica but Wiegand crashed on shakedown and couldn't start into the rally.
    To say the truth, team decided that he will not start...

  7. Likes: EstWRC (10th January 2017)
  8. #96
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,637
    Like
    1,020
    Liked 1,872 Times in 875 Posts
    Last edited by EstWRC; 10th January 2017 at 09:22.
    Tänak: "Better than I expected. Lots of sideways - and we enjoy that."

  9. Likes: Andre Oliveira (10th January 2017),CWJ (10th January 2017),dimviii (10th January 2017),Jeppe (10th January 2017),jiipee64 (10th January 2017),Mirek (10th January 2017),pantealex (10th January 2017)
  10. #97
    Senior Member Andre Oliveira's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2,807
    Like
    975
    Liked 1,361 Times in 663 Posts
    Great great news what a talent

  11. Likes: EstWRC (10th January 2017)
  12. #98
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    106
    Like
    105
    Liked 159 Times in 56 Posts
    http://urheiluuutiset.com/nyt-pamaht...isoja-luvassa/

    I'm not sure if it was said in the M-Sport press release, but Suninen will drive 2017-spec Fiesta WRC in Poland and Finland.

  13. Likes: er88 (10th January 2017),EstWRC (10th January 2017),Rallyper (10th January 2017),WRC1 (10th January 2017)
  14. #99
    Senior Member EstWRC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    2,637
    Like
    1,020
    Liked 1,872 Times in 875 Posts
    Even better news!
    Tänak: "Better than I expected. Lots of sideways - and we enjoy that."

  15. Likes: WRC1 (10th January 2017)
  16. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    J y v ä s k y l ä
    Posts
    1,712
    Like
    3,727
    Liked 361 Times in 179 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allez Andruet View Post
    http://urheiluuutiset.com/nyt-pamaht...isoja-luvassa/

    I'm not sure if it was said in the M-Sport press release, but Suninen will drive 2017-spec Fiesta WRC in Poland and Finland.
    and maybe in Sardinia also with WRC17
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •