Page 220 of 259 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2581
    Liked 184 Times in 89 Posts
    Could this be Sordo winding down, and Mikkelsen being brought in to replace him long term? Makes sense to give him the change to do Spain, and Mikkelsen has won the event before, so the chance to take points off both Ogier and MSport is entirely logical for both championships.

I love the irony given the last tarmac event Paddon was the highest placed Hyundai and has done this event 6 times before and came 4th overall last year, but given his season, sadly it's entirely understandable to bench him.

Liked 204 Times in 110 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Triyudho Wardono View Post
    If Hyundai has NG I20 RX..

Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk
    They have an RX engine from the old Rhys Millen Veloster. Probably it won't be much of a hassle to swoop it in one i20 coupe chassis and have a competitive RX car. VW did the same...

3. Likes: pantealex (6th September 2017)
    Liked 7,344 Times in 3,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    It’s not that harsh. Tila is the Tilia tree. He’s just being ironic and recommending Clark to chill out…

Venga = Come on; tomate una tila = have a lime blossom tea; listillo = smart ass.
    there is a shitstorm at twitter from Spanish fans against him.Even Vallejo was harsch at Colin.

Sergio Vallejo‏*@sergiovallejof
    Replying to @voiceofrally @Kuderito @DaniSordo
    ah! that explains everything!! Sorry for considering you a journalist.
    Last edited by dimviii; 5th September 2017 at 22:24.

Liked 518 Times in 281 Posts
    Totally undeserved.

Clearly when there is an extra driver and they bench Paddon for Catalunya it's likely someone gets benched in the other events. That's all he said.

More exactly:
    "Just to be clear Hyundai have said driver line up will change for last 3 rounds. Neuville and Mikkelsen in, 3rd driver still to be confirmed"

6. Likes: steve.mandzij (5th September 2017),tomhlord (6th September 2017)
    Liked 226 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    They have an RX engine from the old Rhys Millen Veloster. Probably it won't be much of a hassle to swoop it in one i20 coupe chassis and have a competitive RX car. VW did the same...
    The Millen motor is fairly old and outdated version of the current motors. The Veloster used by his team was based on the old Hyundai Elantra WRC. Rhys later used a Ford engine from a Swedish engine builder (hint hint). Stephan Verdier had the Hyundai WRC motor in his car which was grossly low in power compared to the new motors yet he managed to do fairly well and it was not easily visible when he was up there with Rhys for a few events.

If Hyundai does a RX program they would run their own motor for sure.

Liked 1,225 Times in 581 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    there is a shitstorm at twitter from Spanish fans against him.Even Vallejo was harsch at Colin.

Sergio Vallejo‏*@sergiovallejof
    Replying to @voiceofrally @Kuderito @DaniSordo
    ah! that explains everything!! Sorry for considering you a journalist.
    Yep, and honestly it's great to see people facing brit rally journos that tend to forget they work for the WRC official media, not to a local radio or tabloid. Still, Sordo's last sentence wasn't aggressive or impolite, like many here suggested.
    Rally addict since 1982

Liked 1,543 Times in 677 Posts
    Translation software did Sordo no favours there. Made his responses look overly aggressive. I'm sure it will blow over.

Colin is certainly a brave guy talking so brazenly about drivers being dropped, under-performing etc. I mean it happens in sport literally all the time, but rallying is such a small circle.
    My rally photos: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94998505@N03/albums

10. Likes: Archie Gillaine (6th September 2017),steve.mandzij (6th September 2017)
    Liked 569 Times in 277 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold Triyudho Wardono View Post
    If Hyundai has NG I20 RX..

Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk
    Gigi Galli has been driving KIA RX Supercar and as we all should know: KIA/Hyundai are same company brands.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 128 Times in 74 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rally Power View Post
    Yep, and honestly it's great to see people facing *brit* rally journos that tend to forget they work for the WRC official media, not to a local radio or tabloid. Still, Sordo's last sentence wasn't aggressive or impolite, like many here suggested.
    What I don't understand here is your use of the word 'Brit'. I fail to see what any of this has to do with someone's nationality? Some of the tweets directed at Colin seem to be entirely about his race, and not about what he's said.

FYI, all he did was say no Sordo for GB and Aus.

Here's Hayden Paddon saying "we remain under contract until the end of the 2018 season and still have some *rally's* remaining this year to show what I know we are capable of."

So, not one singular rally, but more than one. https://www.facebook.com/haydenpaddo...type=3&theater

13. Likes: logic (6th September 2017)
    Liked 1,578 Times in 690 Posts
    I remember Sordo saying not long ago that he didn't like rallycross.