Page 215 of 263 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2630
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smsgrafica View Post
    Another hint at Ogier?
    I hope for them they are 100% sure to have a deal with him otherwise letting Mikkelsen go and don't take Ogier will let them again with Meeke going to trees and Lefebvre battling for 8th.

Liked 2,275 Times in 1,069 Posts
    Said it numerous times, Mikkelsen is not rated by Matton and Tommi as much as some on here rate Andreas. It's been obvious since VW left the sport, otherwise he would have a long term deal with Toyota or Citroen by now.

Meeke was always going to kept on for next season despite his poor season and Breen has done a fantastic job, but Ogier has always been Citroen's main target. It's been effectively Ogier or nothing for them since VW left, which imo, is another very risky strategy from Matton (following on from the risks with the car in development and engineering). If Ogier was to shock them now and stay at Msport (been unlikely for a while now due to Ford's reluctance to come back), Citroen would be up shit creek again in terms of the driver line-up and Matton would have even more questions to answer for.

If Ogier stays at Msport, there will be a huge push from Citroen for Loeb to do more than just a handful of events, you can bet on that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

3. Likes: JUF (5th September 2017)
    Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    I have to say I really feel for Paddon. He is a very nice guy and his effort and commitment toward the sport has always been intense, and he's a nice guy. I understand Nandan's move of course, but I'm sorry for him.
    Yeah a shame for Hayden. But right now he's only missing one rally. I think going forward Sordo has the bigger problems.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

5. Likes: A FONDO (6th September 2017),AL14 (5th September 2017),JAM (5th September 2017),JUF (5th September 2017),pantealex (5th September 2017)
    Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smsgrafica View Post
    Colin says Sordo ES and Paddon GB + AUS
    Sordo just replied to him in Spanish. The Twitter translate isn't the best, but it appeared as Sordo had a go at Colin, that that's not the case?

Liked 945 Times in 513 Posts
    It`s not said, where Sordo will start or won`t start, only Paddon swapped for Mikkelsen this event.

8. Likes: A FONDO (6th September 2017)
    Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by er88 View Post
    Said it numerous times, Mikkelsen is not rated by Matton and Tommi as much as some on here rate Andreas. It's been obvious since VW left the sport, otherwise he would have a long term deal with Toyota or Citroen by now.

Meeke was always going to kept on for next season despite his poor season and Breen has done a fantastic job, but Ogier has always been Citroen's main target...
    While I agree that for some reason Tommi does not rate Mikkelsen high, I think it's just about impossible that Citroen didn't sign Mikkelsen without signing Ogier already.

The only option would be that Mikkelsen got more money from Hyundai but I don't think that's likely.

10. Likes: er88 (5th September 2017)
    Liked 341 Times in 189 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    Yeah a shame for Hayden. But right now he's only missing one rally. I think going forward Sordo has the bigger problems.
    Isn't Sordo planning to do a bit of RallyX next season? May not see much of him on WRC rounds.

Liked 12,162 Times in 5,216 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford View Post
    Actually it is finished already, just announcments left
    yeah i know but the newspaper only now starting to write!
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Sordo just replied to him in Spanish. The Twitter translate isn't the best, but it appeared as Sordo had a go at Colin, that that's not the case?
    LOL Sordo just went in on Colin Clark. Again he's just rumouring and making assumptions.

Badly google translates to this - @voiceofrally @AMikkelsenRally At the moment... Australia and GB you you are inventing! Or is it that you like to clear. A smartass tila come tomato!

Maybe someone who speaks Spanish can properly translate. Seems pretty funny.
    Last edited by Simmi; 5th September 2017 at 15:17.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Liked 3,786 Times in 1,977 Posts
    From autosport article on Mikkelsen at Hyundai:

"Hyundai has remained tight-lipped on next season, but Autosport's sources have confirmed Mikkelsen is expected to tackle a full season along with Thierry Neuville next year"