Page 3 of 118 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    LAURENT FREGOSI, TECHNICAL DIRECTOR: "Back from the Tour de Corse, we analyzed Kris Meeke's car to identify the cause of his abandonment. It was a connection of the lubrication circuit that broke, so it is not an internal problem to the engine. We have of course studied an alternative solution that was validated during our recent test session. During these five days of testing, we focused on suspensions, which condition much of the performance and confidence of pilots on the ground. Argentina is a difficult terrain, with a loose soil that degrades between the two passages to bring out large stones. Combined with the speeds achieved, the shocks imposed on the chassis and the rolling trains impose severe stresses. "
    KRIS MEEKE: "I have only good memories in Argentina: a third place in my first participation and my first world victory two years ago! Moreover, this rally is very special at the level of the atmosphere and the infatuation - not to say madness - of the public. As soon as we set foot on Argentinian soil, we feel that people love the sport. Even though I did not take part in the event last year, I have every reason to be confident. Between my victory in Mexico, my start of Tour de Corse and the work done this week in testing, I feel good before this rally. However, I remain aware of the difficulties of this trial, which always brings its share of uncertainty. »

2. Likes: TWRC (22nd April 2017)
    Liked 216 Times in 105 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    LAURENT FREGOSI, TECHNICAL DIRECTOR: "Back from the Tour de Corse, we analyzed Kris Meeke's car to identify the cause of his abandonment. It was a connection of the lubrication circuit that broke, so it is not an internal problem to the engine. We have of course studied an alternative solution that was validated during our recent test session. During these five days of testing, we focused on suspensions, which condition much of the performance and confidence of pilots on the ground. Argentina is a difficult terrain, with a loose soil that degrades between the two passages to bring out large stones. Combined with the speeds achieved, the shocks imposed on the chassis and the rolling trains impose severe stresses. "
    KRIS MEEKE: "I have only good memories in Argentina: a third place in my first participation and my first world victory two years ago! Moreover, this rally is very special at the level of the atmosphere and the infatuation - not to say madness - of the public. As soon as we set foot on Argentinian soil, we feel that people love the sport. Even though I did not take part in the event last year, I have every reason to be confident. Between my victory in Mexico, my start of Tour de Corse and the work done this week in testing, I feel good before this rally. However, I remain aware of the difficulties of this trial, which always brings its share of uncertainty. »
    So in English, an oil cooler line came off?

Liked 661 Times in 290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    KRIS MEEKE: "I have only good memories in Argentina: a third place in my first participation and my first world victory two years ago! Moreover, this rally is very special at the level of the atmosphere and the infatuation - not to say madness - of the public. »
    Madness - hmmmmm think I should fit in just perfectly - el gringo loco es en Argentina :-)
    https://twitter.com/KiwiWRCfan adding a fans perspective to Twitter

Liked 12,162 Times in 5,216 Posts
    Laura Cerezo‏ @lauraviajera 34m34 minutes ago

Latvala, Tanak and Mikkelsen played golf in @CarlosPazGolf1 to relax after the long journey. @rallyargentina @turismocba

https://twitter.com/lauraviajera/sta...72820276613120

Laura Cerezo‏ @lauraviajera 33m33 minutes ago

Mikkelsen will make the recce of the @rallyargentina and said that soon there will be news of his return to the @OfficialWRC

https://twitter.com/lauraviajera/sta...73202071420929
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

7. Likes: pantealex (25th April 2017)
    Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    The Volvos just refuse to retire

9. Likes: cali (25th April 2017),Micke_VOC (27th April 2017),Mirek (25th April 2017)
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD View Post
    dislike
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

Liked 424 Times in 223 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD View Post
    Amazing to think that those cars have been used in the roughest conditions for something like 15 years now and can still go.Real testament to the quality of Volvo's builds.

13. Likes: er88 (26th April 2017),Gregor-y (25th April 2017),Micke_VOC (27th April 2017),skarderud (25th April 2017)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    Amazing to think that those cars have been used in the roughest conditions for something like 15 years now and can still go.Real testament to the quality of Volvo's builds.
    have you ever considered the fact that they might replace some parts afterwards ?? or is it too complicated of a thought ?

15. Likes: A FONDO (25th April 2017),pantealex (26th April 2017)