Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
I don't know what are your standard but I love the sport and I suffer when I see it raped like yesterday.
I think some forget we are talking about the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP of the noblest of the motorsport, it's not like "if you don't like don't watch it". It's like I want the motorsport that I love to be comunicated in a proper way because it is a wanderful thing and deserves it.

They had not a hard job:
-cars has to be heard
-quality of stream has to be decent (youtube amateurs guys have better quality)
-Action and times has to be followed and commented by people who knows what they are talking about.

3 simple tasks for the WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP of the best motorsport in this planet.
The fact it was dedicated for general public makes it even worse, because they did not lived the real emotions.

End of rant.
Here's my take on it!

This is a local TV production from Argentina.

Do they have experience with rally coverage?
Well the amount of high level events that would be broadcast in Argentina is one per year... So no.

Do they specialize in rally coverage like the WRC promoter team?
I doubt that they have only one job per year... So no. They likely cover soccer or other sport events for most of the year.

Do they have the budget?
Soccer is massively more popular, rally, comparatively, not so much... So likely no.

Did anyone anywhere promise the product of a lifetime?
Well... No.

We have been complaining for ages that the local feeds were not being used and that the potential was being wasted.

Now they have done exactly what we asked them to do and what happens?... People complain about that too.

I mean... Really?

It is completely voluntary to watch. It is bonus content, so treat it as such. You don't have to watch it if you don't like.

Rally fans are apparently the hardest people to please in the world if this forum is anything to go by.