Page 128 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1358
    Liked 833 Times in 405 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GravelBen View Post
    Ahaha were you even watching? They showed heaps of Ogier last year and generally rabbiting on and on and on and on about how he was disadvantaged cleaning the road, even when he wasn't.
    I wouldn't mind going back to last year's rules. Ogier's bitching got old when he won the title.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GravelBen View Post
    Ahaha were you even watching? They showed heaps of Ogier last year and generally rabbiting on and on and on and on about how he was disadvantaged cleaning the road, even when he wasn't.
    I was meant to be serious btw. If You watch only some stage end comments, I watch some driving there.
    Last edited by stefanvv; 14th March 2017 at 00:01.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 9,310 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Right, ok... now that all the excitement is over and the dust has settled on Meeke's (crazy) win... What the hell was he doing pushing so hard on the last stage when he had to just drive through and finish to win and redeem himself and the C3 ???

I said before the stage he would take no risks in this situation, so why did he ?

Was it that he just felt so good and confident and wanted to get the extra points, or did he want to prove a point (to Ogier) that he was the fastest when in the same road position ?

I couldnt believe it, I still cant. He could have ruined his remaining career if he'd not got the luck yesterday...

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    does anybody remember what was split 2 for Meeke?
    http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/livecenter/page/4175----.html

Liked 40 Times in 17 Posts
    I remember him being very close with Tänak on second split, I bealive like 0.3sec faster than Ott there.

Also i dont blame Kris going for the extra points, he needs them. Guess he felt good and decided to push. Just like JML did in Sweden.
    Last edited by bugwrx; 14th March 2017 at 00:18.

6. Likes: A FONDO (14th March 2017),dimviii (14th March 2017),GravelBen (14th March 2017),Hartusvuori (14th March 2017),pantealex (14th March 2017),steve.mandzij (14th March 2017)
    Liked 76 Times in 38 Posts
    My Nerves can no longer handle watching Kris in this World Championship. It is all much too stressful. Wake me up at the end of Rally Australia- I'm off Trainspotting and to look for N.O.T.'s Brain.

8. Likes: Allyc85 (14th March 2017),bluuford (14th March 2017),GravelBen (14th March 2017),kure91 (14th March 2017),Leon (14th March 2017),Rally Power (14th March 2017),seb_sh (14th March 2017),steve.mandzij (14th March 2017)
    Liked 833 Times in 405 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bassist View Post
    My Nerves can no longer handle watching Kris in this World Championship. It is all much too stressful. Wake me up at the end of Rally Australia- I'm off Trainspotting and to look for N.O.T.'s Brain.
    If you find it embed a Toyota logo in it, preferably stamped with a 10. Thanks for the trouble!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

10. Likes: danon (14th March 2017),janvanvurpa (14th March 2017)
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Right, ok... now that all the excitement is over and the dust has settled on Meeke's (crazy) win... What the hell was he doing pushing so hard on the last stage when he had to just drive through and finish to win and redeem himself and the C3 ???

I said before the stage he would take no risks in this situation, so why did he ?

Was it that he just felt so good and confident and wanted to get the extra points, or did he want to prove a point (to Ogier) that he was the fastest when in the same road position ?

I couldnt believe it, I still cant. He could have ruined his remaining career if he'd not got the luck yesterday...
    I think I will pass.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post

He's way to much like his mentor(Without quite the same level of skill), for the good and the bad.

Senior Member Arnold Triyudho Wardono's Avatar
    Liked 122 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    Just go on WRC+ and you can watch 3H 22M of onboard from almost every driver...
    There's so much footage around it's almost impossible to make time to watch it all!
    Not all rally fans can afford for this..

Sent from my A12 using Tapatalk