Page 10 of 136 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Liked 9,356 Times in 4,971 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    of course it has.
    Their cars are good but that wasnt what we were talking about. It was the fact they have produced them when factory-team Citroen hasnt...
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Their cars are good but that wasnt what we were talking about. It was the fact they have produced them when factory-team Citroen hasnt...
    cant understand what do you want to say.
    factory citroen has 17 world championships at last 14 years. That after 2 rallies they are not at their high level prooves what?

Liked 782 Times in 309 Posts
    M-Sport probably have a lot more practice churning out extra customer cars than the factory teams when you think about it, especially when some of those customers have needed cars rebuilt pretty frequently.

4. Likes: Rally Power (22nd February 2017),steve.mandzij (21st February 2017)
    Liked 2,276 Times in 1,070 Posts
    It's a bit of a joke that Citroen back as a full manufacturer can't have 3 cars available for the start of 2017. Nevermind after taking a whole year out to build and develop these cars.

It is a joke that they've decided to put Lefebvre in the c3 based on nationality, when it was clear even before Monte that Breen was by far the better driver currently. It's an even bigger joke that they've not learned their lesson from Monte and still have Lefebvre in the c3 for Mexico.

However it's not a joke that Breen isn't getting to go to Mexico whatsover, even in an old Ds3. That guys, is a fucking disgrace. Especially considering that Breen has very little knowledge of Mexico and could get a very decent pts haul for the drivers championship, due to the nature of the event.

This is not the same Citroen that was once the model of how to run a wrc team. Matton needs to sort it out

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

6. Likes: Andre Oliveira (22nd February 2017),kure91 (22nd February 2017),Micke_VOC (22nd February 2017),pantealex (22nd February 2017),satnav (22nd February 2017),steve.mandzij (22nd February 2017)
    Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    Guys, tell me when did Citroen publish their plan for the year, which included how many cars they'll enter at each event.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Guys, tell me when did Citroen publish their plan for the year, which included how many cars they'll enter at each event.
    3 cars in Corsica and from Portugal onwards. And some events a 4th car for Al Qassimi but I don't think anyone cares about that.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Liked 1,093 Times in 491 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EightGear View Post
    3 cars in Corsica and from Portugal onwards. And some events a 4th car for Al Qassimi but I don't think anyone cares about that.
    It was more to point out that all these rants about Citroen are, well, politely said late.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

Liked 5,566 Times in 2,299 Posts
    Portugal 4 cars

Liked 9,356 Times in 4,971 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    cant understand what do you want to say.
    factory citroen has 17 world championships at last 14 years. That after 2 rallies they are not at their high level prooves what?
    You are the one confusing people by suddenly agreeing that M-Sport are 'class' after years of slagging off Malcolm Wilson & his drivers.

Or are you jumping on the M-Sport bandwagon now they have Ogier ?

And as for Citroen, you cant deny their poor start and even worse that they dont even have 3 cars available... when a private team already has 4.

Anyway, enough off-topic.. back to Rally Mexico.
    Last edited by Fast Eddie WRC; 22nd February 2017 at 16:09.

Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    You are the one confusing people by suddenly agreeing that M-Sport are 'class' after years of slagging off Malcolm Wilson & his drivers..
    complaining about Malcolm choices not to spend money at drivers, its not ''slagging M sport'', or they are not ''class''
    Suddenly when he choosed to pay a first class driver,we see that fiesta and M sport are up to the job. That's exactly what I said million times.
    I know its hard for you to understand the difference.

Or are you jumping on the M-Sport bandwagon now they have Ogier ?..
    I don't have to have to jump at bandwagons,thats what your little brain understand.
    I was very clear what I have said plenty of times.

And as for Citroen, you cant deny their poor start and even worse that they dont even have 3 cars available... when a private team already has 4.
    show me where I denied that they hadn't a bad start.