Page 114 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1359
  1. #1131
    친애하는 지도자 N.O.T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    19,634
    Like
    325
    Liked 1,857 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    i must say i am impressed how he maneuvered through the parked cars... serious driving skills.
    The North Will Rise Again

  2. Likes: cali (12th March 2017),er88 (12th March 2017),Rallyper (12th March 2017),WRC1 (12th March 2017),WUff1 (13th March 2017)
  3. #1132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,442
    Like
    271
    Liked 481 Times in 227 Posts
    panic reaction... loss of direction

  4. Likes: A FONDO (12th March 2017),dimviii (12th March 2017)
  5. #1133
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    372
    Like
    77
    Liked 211 Times in 112 Posts
    So, the C3 showed some speed after all (at least in Meeke's hands).But as long as Ogier is able to control the pace and be consistently on the podium, he won't be much troubled. Yaris was not good at all.Both cars 4 minutes behind the leader.As for Hyundai, they were able to get some good Manufacturer's points, which were needed.Evans and Tanak, once again, doing their best.Both have come leaps and bounds ahead of the disastrous 2015 campaign.

  6. Likes: A FONDO (12th March 2017),cali (12th March 2017)
  7. #1134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    118
    Like
    349
    Liked 45 Times in 27 Posts
    i suspect he lost track of where he was, as it seems he drove around in a circle before he went back to the road..where as he could just have kept straight and gone directly back to the road

  8. Likes: A FONDO (12th March 2017)
  9. #1135
    Senior Member stefanvv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,764
    Like
    1,300
    Liked 823 Times in 579 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    If You watch carefully, there was a bump at the corner which threw him out of the line, probably not his fault, but it was still hilarious
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

  10. #1136
    Senior Member KKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Kyiv
    Posts
    2,981
    Like
    1,005
    Liked 601 Times in 372 Posts
    WHAT A FINISH OF A RALLY!!!!

    MEEKE! I WILL HAVE WHITE-HEAD WITH YOU!


    You lucky bustard!

  11. #1137
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    McLaren Country
    Posts
    53
    Like
    34
    Liked 42 Times in 18 Posts
    Meeke is getting really good at flying off the track. In the next rally, he will hit a bump and go flying across the finish line.

  12. #1138
    Senior Member PLuto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Zlin
    Posts
    6,287
    Like
    114
    Liked 1,253 Times in 611 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    i must say i am impressed how he maneuvered through the parked cars... serious driving skills.
    He had good training on that stupid super special stages...

  13. Likes: Arnold Triyudho Wardono (12th March 2017),bluuford (12th March 2017),dimviii (12th March 2017),eddy707 (12th March 2017),er88 (12th March 2017),pantealex (12th March 2017),smokingjoe (13th March 2017),the sniper (12th March 2017)
  14. #1139
    친애하는 지도자 N.O.T's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Posts
    19,634
    Like
    325
    Liked 1,857 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gorganl2000 View Post
    i suspect he lost track of where he was, as it seems he drove around in a circle before he went back to the road..where as he could just have kept straight and gone directly back to the road
    yes the place he got on the road again was a few meters away from his off, if he kept cool he would have lost just 10 seconds or even less.
    The North Will Rise Again

  15. #1140
    Senior Member itix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,068
    Like
    879
    Liked 547 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by macebig View Post
    So, the C3 showed some speed after all (at least in Meeke's hands).But as long as Ogier is able to control the pace and be consistently on the podium, he won't be much troubled. Yaris was not good at all.Both cars 4 minutes behind the leader.As for Hyundai, they were able to get some good Manufacturer's points, which were needed.Evans and Tanak, once again, doing their best.Both have come leaps and bounds ahead of the disastrous 2015 campaign.
    To the Yaris Defence, they did expect a poor performance this weekend and a lof of it is down to thecnical issues.

    Sure, the pace wasn't blinding the times they were trouble free, but it wasn't horribly off either.

    The biggest plus for me was the Citroen's performance once road conditions were equal. To me that means it isn't off the pace as we believed after the last two rallies.

  16. Likes: steve.mandzij (12th March 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •