Page 121 of 136 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1358
    Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Seems that Meeke was maybe paid by Corona, and Coca Cola.. one way to explain his detour to their tents :P

I remember from the past that Citroen has been almost always one step forward in high altitude Mexico, this time as well. So, we see in next rounds how the difference is, however, with each rally, MSport and Hyundai should run faster and more safer as they have one more or at least two more cars covering the stages and getting milage.. well, Citoren basically had only one car for half of the event here. Well, I still do not understand, Why it is so hard to call Qassimi, ask a few more millions, then call to Mikkelsen and make sure that they are able to contend for Manufacturer championship as well? Currently they have one first driver, very risky driver and two third drivers, for some reasons, they have forgotten that number 2 excists as well..

Someone was saying that Sordo was setting his times with clear overdriving, I watched Estonian footages of three days and he had his share of luck and also on the powerstage, he was all over the place, but it was still good to see him driving fast and enjoying. Seems that after 10 minutes penalty, he was advised to show how fast Hyundai is.. So, he drove 110 % all the time. Really looking forward to Corsica!

Seems that MSport had rather clear strategy for this event.. after overheating problems, they found that Ogier is in a position to catch the win and Ott drove in safe pace to collect points and make sure at least one MSport car is on the podium. Startegy worked really well! Win was just a spin away :P By the way, Ogier´s spin was also rahter lucky one, ina very narrow place, could have ended like Lefebre.

Helicopter footage, looks like there was a huge amount of spectators on powerstage, cars parked everywhere!
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

2. Likes: nafpaktos (13th March 2017)
    Liked 1,878 Times in 734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    WRC putting their most viral moment of 2017 behind a paywall while all others around them rip and share the video for free - https://twitter.com/OfficialWRC/stat...23831766663168

Surely the opportunity to grow the sport (your brand) trumps making a few extra Euros? Obviously not.
    WRC+ is free for a month
    It's also here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mRoZBmnbPU
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

4. Likes: Hartusvuori (13th March 2017)
    Liked 777 Times in 419 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris82 View Post
    This is my first post so let me introduce myself. My name is Kris (Krzysztof to be exact)
    Welcome to the forums!

6. Likes: AL14 (12th March 2017),steve.mandzij (12th March 2017)
    Liked 171 Times in 99 Posts
    Kris, it's never too late to have some fun. If you have a car that can take some abuse autocross may be a relatively cheap way to start.

8. Likes: TWRC (12th March 2017)
    Liked 643 Times in 285 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubaruNorway View Post
    WRC+ is free for a month
    It's also here
    let us know if it gets free for a lifetime..

10. Likes: Arnold Triyudho Wardono (13th March 2017)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    WRC+ is free for a month
    It's also here
    That doesn't solve Simmi's issue.
    Look at the first reply on twitter: "Making me login just to watch a clip - nope. Social media fail."
    That guy is right. No reason to make people login or open an account to watch a clip going around social media for free in the meantime.

WRC+ has huge potential but it's a bad product if you think it should represent the way to follow the world championship of the most beautiful motorsport in the world.
    They're always offering deals and offers but they should do the contrary imho: making us pay a bit more and deliver a product worth the World Rally Championship.

12. Likes: A FONDO (13th March 2017),dimviii (13th March 2017),pantealex (13th March 2017),PLuto (13th March 2017),steve.mandzij (12th March 2017),the sniper (12th March 2017)
    Liked 132 Times in 69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by danon View Post
    let us know if it gets free for a lifetime..
    +1 paid for it once never again. Dont even bother with the website any more as its normally hours or days behind any actual events or at passing on information. Thank god for this forum is all i will say 99.9% of a rally for me is followed through this forum as im normally working when theyre on so many thanks guys for the great info and updates its very much appreciated

14. Likes: A FONDO (13th March 2017),AL14 (13th March 2017),dimviii (13th March 2017),noel157 (13th March 2017),PLuto (13th March 2017),spark13 (13th March 2017),TWRC (13th March 2017)
    Liked 1,878 Times in 734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    That doesn't solve Simmi's issue.
    Look at the first reply on twitter: "Making me login just to watch a clip - nope. Social media fail."
    That guy is right. No reason to make people login or open an account to watch a clip going around social media for free in the meantime.

WRC+ has huge potential but it's a bad product if you think it should represent the way to follow the world championship of the most beautiful motorsport in the world.
    They're always offering deals and offers but they should do the contrary imho: making us pay a bit more and deliver a product worth the World Rally Championship.
    Adding all that content takes a huge work load so I'm happy to pay for it, it's half a tank of fuel so no big deal

They've also posted a video directly to FB, so no need to log in anywhere
    "Die with memories, not with dreams" Scott McIsaac
    http://www.motorsportfilmer.net

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    They've also posted a video directly to FB, so no need to log in anywhere
    Yes but people don't go everywhere everytime, a lot of people just saw that tweet without going on their FB page and of course they were a bit stucked reading it.
    I'm convinced that a better and serious media company don't do such things and WRC+ is maybe worth what it costs, but not worth the product it tries to promote.

17. Likes: dimviii (13th March 2017),jparker (13th March 2017)
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    WRC+ is maybe worth what it costs, but not worth the product it tries to promote.
    Have You ever saw a company promoting wrc as all the people want? That's impossible.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

19. Likes: pantealex (13th March 2017),steve.mandzij (12th March 2017)