Page 25 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Liked 16,088 Times in 6,981 Posts
    Last edited by dimviii; 9th March 2017 at 12:45.

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts

4. Likes: pantealex (9th March 2017),steve.mandzij (9th March 2017)
    Like Thierry Neuville, Sébastien Ogier was present at the "Meet the Crews" on Wednesday evening after his performance of the shakedown (2nd time).

For the quadruple champion of the French world, the rally of Mexico will remain forever in his memories, this event having marked the beginning of his career in WRC in 2008.
    "As always, I'm looking forward to riding here. It's one of my favorite moments of the season. In 2008, it was my first appearance in the World Rally Championship and I have some great memories. It's nice to be back on the ground, I think it's my favorite surface. I love to fly on this field and I hope to get a good result again. "
    Questioned on the possibility of winning this weekend, the M-Sport driver clearly designated Thierry Neuville and Kris Meeke as the main favorites this rally. For him, the important thing will be to do better than his closest opponents to the championship.
    "Yes I think it's possible, but I also think Thierry has a better car now, and also Kris. My goal is always to focus on the guys who are close to me at the championship. That means I'll try to beat Jari-Matti and Ott. These are the two types that I will focus on.
    It is a long ordeal, there will be difficult situations to face. First, if you want to win, you must survive all this. We never know. We'll see on Sunday. "

Julien R.

http://www.rallye-sport.fr/ogier-thi...leure-voiture/

http://www.ewrc.cz/ewrc/fotogalery.p...4&fotograf=335

really cant understand whatthey like at these photos at a splash with 4cm of water.

7. Likes: Mirek (9th March 2017),steve.mandzij (9th March 2017),TWRC (9th March 2017)
    Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Like Thierry Neuville, Sébastien Ogier was present at the "Meet the Crews" on Wednesday evening after his performance of the shakedown (2nd time).

For the quadruple champion of the French world, the rally of Mexico will remain forever in his memories, this event having marked the beginning of his career in WRC in 2008.
    "As always, I'm looking forward to riding here. It's one of my favorite moments of the season. In 2008, it was my first appearance in the World Rally Championship and I have some great memories. It's nice to be back on the ground, I think it's my favorite surface. I love to fly on this field and I hope to get a good result again. "
    Questioned on the possibility of winning this weekend, the M-Sport driver clearly designated Thierry Neuville and Kris Meeke as the main favorites this rally. For him, the important thing will be to do better than his closest opponents to the championship.
    "Yes I think it's possible, but I also think Thierry has a better car now, and also Kris. My goal is always to focus on the guys who are close to me at the championship. That means I'll try to beat Jari-Matti and Ott. These are the two types that I will focus on.
    It is a long ordeal, there will be difficult situations to face. First, if you want to win, you must survive all this. We never know. We'll see on Sunday. "

Julien R.

http://www.rallye-sport.fr/ogier-thi...leure-voiture/
    Please, please, please do not just post a Googlish translation - I know enough about translating from French to English to get severe bleeding from my ears when I see the loss in translation of the sense of the statements.
    Just a link in future would be great.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    Please, please, please do not just post a Googlish translation - I know enough about translating from French to English to get severe bleeding from my ears when I see the loss in translation of the sense of the statements.
    Just a link in future would be great.
    http://www.rallymexico.com/news/comm...ews-shakedown2

There you go...
    Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)

10. Likes: Mintexmemory (9th March 2017)
    Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rayh_mx View Post
    Muchos gracias amigo. So much better - a competent translator is so much better that an algorithm!
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

12. Likes: rayh_mx (9th March 2017)
    Liked 56 Times in 34 Posts
    Well i use tranlator for some words when i have doubts
    Jesus Christ, Kris!!! (Not again)

Liked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    E.Evans have got a 5 min penalty.
    WRC SR 63.1.1 What is that?