Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts
    I think many of you are underestimating Bottas, just like Button was supposed to have been dominated by the over-rated one when he moved to McLaren, that didn't happen, and JB more than held his own. In a good car where Bottas isn't having to defend for his life, the quality he showed at times for Williams will come to the fore.

2. Likes: Tazio (21st January 2017),zako85 (22nd January 2017)
    Liked 639 Times in 505 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by easyrider
    Hoping that Newey can work his magic, to enable that terror from Holland to give Mercedes a fit.
    Don't discount the Honey Badger. I suspect him and Max will have a real battle royale at RB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baggie
    Hey , Mia , who knows ?
    Maybe the reds will get it right and Kimi will have another championship in his pocket after the end of this season .

That would also guarantee 2018 , wouldn't it ?
    Well Baggie anything can happen, but I suspect Mia's first scenario has a higher degree of probability, even though I don't suspect that Bottas will lose his seat. Ferrari will be third best in 2017, Kimi finishing 5th-7th.
    Last edited by Tazio; 21st January 2017 at 23:52.
    May the forza be with you

Liked 660 Times in 460 Posts
    I wouldn't be shocked if Bottas gives a decent challenge to Lewis, especially since we have some rules changes that will impact the cars. He seems like he is fairly cool dealing with pressure, and considering he has been fighting with a less than great car lately at Williams, has done well. Lewis has really only had to fight with Nico the last couple of years.

The same applies to car ranking. If Ferrari gets it right, and/or if Mercedes and/or Redbull get it wrong with the rules changes, just about anything can happen in 2017. Kimi, Seb, Max, and Daniel are all capable of winning in the right car IMO. And I think Bottas is as well.

Liked 785 Times in 582 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Don't discount the Honey Badger. I suspect him and Max will have a real battle royale at RB.

Well Baggie anything can happen, but I suspect Mia's first scenario has a higher degree of probability, even though I don't suspect that Bottas will lose his seat. Ferrari will be third best in 2017, Kimi finishing 5th-7th.
    Just reminding her that maybe he's better than she seems to imply when she says that his only chance is if Seb leaves , Taz .

It is , with the formula changing , a real possibility that we could see two Finns fighting to finish first , though .

6. Likes: Mia 01 (23rd January 2017)
    Liked 14 Times in 10 Posts
    [QUOTE=Tazio;1122616]Don't discount the Honey Badger. I suspect him and Max will have a real battle royale at RB.[QUOTE]

I can't argue with you regarding the Honey Badger, because Daniel no doubt is right on that top shelf, amongst current F1 drivers. It should be highly entertaining for us fans, to watch Daniel and Max going at it.

8. Likes: Tazio (24th January 2017)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Just reminding her that maybe he's better than she seems to imply when she says that his only chance is if Seb leaves , Taz .

It is , with the formula changing , a real possibility that we could see two Finns fighting to finish first , though .
    Anything is possible, but I don't see Ferrari being as strong as Merc or even RB. I guess we'll see!

Liked 785 Times in 582 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    Anything is possible, but I don't see Ferrari being as strong as Merc or even RB. I guess we'll see!
    It looks like a long shot , but even a broken clock is right twice a day .

I'd like to see a Canadian doing well , actually , Taz man .
    So , I'm hoping that Willy gets it right .

11. Likes: Mia 01 (24th January 2017)
    It should be a good battle between Lance, and Felipe!

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    So, has Bottas now proved, that he deserved that drive?

Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Bottas is doing very well so far. I think it would be hard to argue at the moment that he doesn't deserve his seat.