Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    Well lets see how he deals with the latest terrorist attack on New York
    He has the balls to call them what they are .
    And he knows which countries passport holders will not be getting a travel visa to travel yo USA
    Lets hope he deals with it better than Obama would ,as seemed scared of taking the Muslim terrorists ON

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    A guy drives into random people -> International Terrorism!!! US under attack!!! Obama's fault for not taking on FELLOW MUSLIM terrorists!!! Extreme vetting of MUSLIMS!!!

A guy shoots 58 random people -> Too soon for knee-jerk reactions, thoughts and prayers yadda yadda

Spot the similarities, spot the differences?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...vegas-massacre
    Last edited by donKey jote; 2nd November 2017 at 12:03.
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 788 Times in 585 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote View Post
    A guy drives into random people -> International Terrorism!!! US under attack!!! Obama's fault for not taking on FELLOW MUSLIM terrorists!!! Extreme vetting of MUSLIMS!!!

A guy shoots 58 random people -> Too soon for knee-jerk reactions, thoughts and prayers yadda yadda

Ban Home Depot truck rentals but leave bump-stocks alone !

Liked 49 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote View Post

The point is, the Vegas shooter was born a U.S. citizen and one could not stop him from being born and becoming a mass murderer. The NY guy moved to the U.S. fairly recently and got radicalized on the American soil. To me it is perfectly logical to limit the number of psychos you have to deal with to those native born and stop importing the foreign ones.

It's like whether your blood relative commits a crime or your in-law commits a crime. In both cases it's bad, but in the former case there's nothing you can do about it, and in the latter case you'll keep thinking: "$hit! Why somebody brought this @#$% to our family?!" Same thing, but the attitude will be different and it's perfectly explicable.
    Llibertat

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz View Post
    The point is, the Vegas shooter was born a U.S. citizen and one could not stop him from being born and becoming a mass murderer. The NY guy moved to the U.S. fairly recently and got radicalized on the American soil. To me it is perfectly logical to limit the number of psychos you have to deal with to those native born and stop importing the foreign ones.

It's like whether your blood relative commits a crime or your in-law commits a crime. In both cases it's bad, but in the former case there's nothing you can do about it, and in the latter case you'll keep thinking: "$hit! Why somebody brought this @#$% to our family?!" Same thing, but the attitude will be different and it's perfectly explicable.
    You play to your crowd , Rudy .

Tip-toe around domestic gun violence , to keep the faith armed , though hundreds were hit .
    Then stomp on the foreigner , to arm the faith that the retribution will be ten times worse .

Truth is , though , that hundreds could have been saved had someone noticed that the "bump-stock" circumvented the law , making a semi , full-auto , effectively .
    It's a little hard to imagine that nobody noticed , but , if that is , indeed true , they cannot have missed this event showing how deadly the item can be .
    A ban would be simple , and much more likely with the incident fresh in memory .

However , we now have one of those foreigners dead to rights to keep our minds occupied .

That point you made is just what they'll use as reasoning to take more freedom away from the US citizen and be able to watch them closer .

Liked 177 Times in 122 Posts
    United in diversity !!!

Liked 201 Times in 155 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy Tamasz View Post
    The point is, the Vegas shooter was born a U.S. citizen and one could not stop him from being born and becoming a mass murderer.
    You could enact proper law which would have made it difficult for him to purchase the instruments which could be used to destroy that many people.

Literally no other country in the OECD has the same idiotic rate of gun deaths as the United States. Why is this acceptable? Because MURICA SECOND AMENDMENT, where the freedom to rip people apart is more important than those stupid pathetic concepts of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
    The Old Republic was a stupidly run organisation which deserved to be taken over. All Hail Palpatine!

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    I laughed out loud today as I walked through a book shop today and saw "The poetry of Trump"
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    I laughed out loud today as I walked through a book shop today and saw "The poetry of Trump"
    Did you buy it ?

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Haha. No I think my hand may have fallen off before purchase

Sent from my GT-I9301I using Tapatalk
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy