Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Liked 785 Times in 582 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by donKey jote View Post
    Intercontinental appeal... what, like Billy's missus?
    Speaking of Billy's missus , what was that I heard about golden showers over Moscow way ?

Liked 137 Times in 110 Posts
    "People say we have the best relationship of any president-president, because he's called president also. Some people might call him the king of China, but he's called president."
    Trump talking about Xi Jinping.

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    I was wondering just yesterday about the total lack of political content recently here. Some of the discussions used to be interesting even with the amount of America bashing that went on. I figured that there would be even more trumpeting about Trump (sorry), but instead......crickets. What happened? All the politically inclined members are bust doing other things? Brexit showed that the USA isn't the only country with a large group of buffoons at the voting booths? Everybody too busy with their fitbits?

Currently the "King of China" is eating everybody's lunch.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

With Trump president, people might have realized that America wasn't that bad before after all. What's now to discuss? Is anybody here who doesn't think that Trump's horrible?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    With Trump president, people might have realized that America wasn't that bad before after all. What's now to discuss? Is anybody here who doesn't think that Trump's horrible?
    I don't remember anyone here being in favor of Trump before. We can always discuss how bad it can get though, because I'm pretty sure Trump hasn't hit bottom yet. He may actually be quite a ways from his potential bottom.
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    I like the guy
    He is not MY President ,but he is different and so will be America
    He is trying to stop the massive deaths through drug abuse which is bigger killer than guns or cars
    I think he will sort the healthcare issue out too.He is different from previous Presidents
    I hear that the Americans didnt like either Obama or George "W" ,but did like George Snr
    We can send you our London Mayor over if your not happy as he is hated by millions here

Quote Originally Posted by driveace View Post
    I like the guy
    He is not MY President ,but he is different and so will be America
    He is trying to stop the massive deaths through drug abuse which is bigger killer than guns or cars
    I think he will sort the healthcare issue out too.He is different from previous Presidents
    I hear that the Americans didnt like either Obama or George "W" ,but did like George Snr
    We can send you our London Mayor over if your not happy as he is hated by millions here
    Trade you straight up, your London mayor for Nancy Pelosi.
    -- Smokey Stover

I find the fact that Trump exists annoying enough. The fact that he's the president of USA is quite depressing. In a normal society he should clean toilets for a living. In our society he's a ?illionare president. He's been lying for so long about his wealth and success that no-one really knows how rich he is. I can very well understand why people are sick of traditional politicians. I'm tired myself about all these fake politically correct bullsh!t politicians but voting a rude, megalomaniac, slow-witted jackass is not the answer. to anything.

Liked 785 Times in 582 Posts
    "Slow witted" apparently has an IQ of 168 .

Although the first thing I thought of was how easy it might be , with that much money , to get a big head to do the test for you , it also called me to think more about the man's public persona .

The "crazy man with his finger on the button" might just be the role played by a much smarter actor than we realize .
    Pipeline deals get signed quietly while he tweets insults at Arnold for the press .

The problem for the smartest man in the room , though , apart from believing he is , is that those around him are maybe too smart to go down with him , toeing his line .

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    I find the fact that Trump exists annoying enough. The fact that he's the president of USA is quite depressing. In a normal society he should clean toilets for a living. In our society he's a ?illionare president. He's been lying for so long about his wealth and success that no-one really knows how rich he is. I can very well understand why people are sick of traditional politicians. I'm tired myself about all these fake politically correct bullsh!t politicians but voting a rude, megalomaniac, slow-witted jackass is not the answer. to anything.
    I dislike Trumps view point and general approach too. However you say he should be cleaning toilets. The guy has got himself into business and been a success from that point of view. For that he deserves his success and credit. You can't just dismiss him as a being because you don't like his view point.

He stood for President and won so that speaks volumes about the opinion of many in the US I guess. Plus as you say people do get tired of the same old political situations.
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy