Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mexico 2016

Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Vettel being a petulant kid. Why shouldnt Max take the penalty and try and help Ricciardo. Makes sense to me.

He was going to have to let Seb and then Daniel past and finish 5th so he might as well try and help his team mate and get 5th via penalty
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens View Post
    If you look at qualifying and race gaps, in 2015 Vettel beat Räikkönen as thoroughly as Alonso had done the year before (2014). So yeah, in my book it was every bit of a brilliant season.
    No he didnt. You go and check the facts. Alonso was more impressive in qualifying, more impressive in races.

As for today, Cryttel really outdoing himself, if he doesnt get a penalty today for the move on Ric, then rules are dead. What a crybaby, what a little swine bitchboy. Most sickening character in F1.

Oh and well done to Ferrari for the team order on Kimi, nicely played.
    "signature room for rent"

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    Vettel being a petulant kid. Why shouldnt Max take the penalty and try and help Ricciardo. Makes sense to me.

He was going to have to let Seb and then Daniel past and finish 5th so he might as well try and help his team mate and get 5th via penalty
    Well, there's no argument that Vettel has been petulant for the whole race - I'd say the last few races, and his moaning has been insufferable. But that stuff from Max was plain dirty - he had no business being in front of Vettel to begin with, so of course he shouldn't have been trying to push him back. That's simply underhanded.

Liked 385 Times in 191 Posts
    Ladyboy got away with clearly cutting on first corner. Just gutted. Rules not same for everybody

5. Likes: Mia 01 (31st October 2016)
    Quote Originally Posted by N4D13 View Post
    Well, there's no argument that Vettel has been petulant for the whole race - I'd say the last few races, and his moaning has been insufferable. But that stuff from Max was plain dirty - he had no business being in front of Vettel to begin with, so of course he shouldn't have been trying to push him back. That's simply underhanded.
    There again Seb moved on Ricciardo under braking like Max did in Japan, so deserves a penalty. Not that I agree with that. Its all to soft these days.

I still think it was smart from Max. Like when Schumacher with a puncture in Spain moved into his brother to allow Barrichello past. He had a damaged car and problem should not have risked collision with Ralf but it made a great spectacle.

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    Liked 156 Times in 153 Posts
    All Nico needs now is a second and a third in these last two races.
    This is my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking

Liked 203 Times in 148 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by COD View Post
    Ladyboy got away with clearly cutting on first corner. Just gutted. Rules not same for everybody
    I'm not in a position to judge anyone's kinks, but I find it surprising that two blond Germans have already got feminine (well, sort of) nicknames in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Reid View Post
    All Nico needs now is a second and a third in these last two races.
    Which should be easy as you can get.

Why does everyone drivers & fans want penalties for everyone.... I want as few penalties as possible.

Weird how for over 55 years we never had rules about what drivers can do under braking and now its suddenly dangerous and needs new rules? Max was screwed by everyone ganging up on him and changing the rules so surely Vettel did the same.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post

It's a shame that Vettel lets himself down time after time again. The language he used was absolutely disgraceful and, in my opinion, completely out of order. As far as i am concerned he deserves a ban until next March and he can use that time to think about his behaviour.

He has had this a while now, he was spoon fed as a RBR driver and now that he isn't having it all his own way he loses the plot over the radio. This type of behaviour is not befitting a 4 time WDC.

Not alone that but he'a a hypocrite, he moved under braking and complains about Max doing it. It's a do as I say not as I do situation.

Personally, I don't want my kids watching F1 if this is going to be the standard of broadcasting.

One thing this shows is that Vettel is a boy under pressure. Being beaten by a slow Finn is pretty embarrassing.

Two race ban for his behaviour please.