Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    22-year-old Finnish driver Jari Huttunen has got a contract with Opel works team and is going to compete in Junior ERC 2017 with Adam R2. It is a main prize for winning ADAC Opel Rallye Cup 2016. Congratulations!
    There was very nice battle with Matěj Kamenec yesterday on 3-Städte Rallye. Kamenec was leading most of the rally but lost the victory to Huttunen in the last stages. Kamenec is for me after a long time some really good talent in here. Hopefully he gets somewhere one day too.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    One certain swede did the same. Even won ERC. Where is he now? Shame!
    He is still not forgotten like many other talents otherwise he would have not been at the start in Condroz with an R5 car, though it's a shitty car

Liked 1,389 Times in 447 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirek View Post
    There was very nice battle with Matěj Kamenec yesterday on 3-Städte Rallye. Kamenec was leading most of the rally but lost the victory to Huttunen in the last stages. Kamenec is for me after a long time some really good talent in here. Hopefully he gets somewhere one day too.
    I heard they ran on different tyre rules, supposedly on Kamenec's favor. Do you know more about the rule? This is the first time I heard of him. Always nice to hear about new Czech drivers.
    Photos: rallirinki.kuvat.fi | Twitter: @HartusvuoriWRC

Liked 5,566 Times in 2,299 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EightGear View Post
    Who is he?

Bergkvist

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre Oliveira View Post
    Bergkvist
    I know, just tried to get Per to insert his broken record again.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

6. Likes: dimviii (23rd October 2016)
    Liked 11,152 Times in 4,427 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori View Post
    I heard they ran on different tyre rules, supposedly on Kamenec's favor. Do you know more about the rule? This is the first time I heard of him. Always nice to hear about new Czech drivers.
    Maybe, I actually don't know about the tyres but thanks for the point.

Kamenec is winner of this years Adam cup in Czech Republic. He was fighting most of the time with Polish driver Jerzy Tomaszcyk but in the end Kamenec won. Let's see what will be with him next year but I have really good feeling about his driving.

Check his onboard from Vsetín: https://www.mediasport.cz/rally/cesk...ardy/9793.html

It's funny cause they had no intercom and the co-driver was giving some basic info by hand. Anyway most of the stage is well know Troják of Barum and the best part is downhill to the finish - second half of the stage.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 3,794 Times in 1,687 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartusvuori View Post
    I think I know more about it. If I am correct, german Adam Cup is on Michelin, czech Adam Cup is on Pirelli.

Liked 161 Times in 79 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    22-year-old Finnish driver Jari Huttunen has got a contract with Opel works team and is going to compete in Junior ERC 2017 with Adam R2. It is a main prize for winning ADAC Opel Rallye Cup 2016. Congratulations!
    Congrats! If they all could afford the copay it would be still interesting to see him against Tannert and Ingram.

Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    What do you think about the 2017 ERC Calendar? Which events could replace Ypres and Ireland?

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    And also bad news for ERC, Ypres will be part of Tour European Rally next year - http://www.autosport.cz/clanek.php?cl=18537
    Not sure if we are out of ERC it's up to Europort now.....