Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Liked 3,776 Times in 1,679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    RMC Motorsport has in its agenda update the Ford Fiesta R5 of the current national champion Cristian García, converting it to the specification Evo 2 that has been homologated during this month of March. The goal is to be ready for the Canarian tests of the National Asphalt, both the Rallye Canary Islands and the Rally Adeje.

Looking ahead to this year, M-Sport has upgraded its R5 engine - the most successful in the world with more than two hundred units sold to private pilots - focusing on the engine area. With this improvement, the Fiesta R5 is approaching in terms of performance to the current references in the market, the Hyundai i20 R5 and the Skoda Fabia R5.

El Cristian - winner of the Rallye Sierra Morena - will not be the first Fiesta R5 in Spain since Óscar Palacio asked for a new model that will arrive with the Evo 2 kit (when ordered in January). With this improvement, the team of Roberto Méndez (who confirmed the news to this media during the celebration of the Rallye Sierra Morena) raises the level of face to the title of this year, which seems fought with fights like the one experienced in the Cordoban test between García and the Hyundai of Surhayén Pernía and Ivan Ares.

http://revistascratch.com/nacional-a...medium=twitter
    That is not true. New homologated parts are not ready yet

Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    That is not true. New homologated parts are not ready yet
    Pluto Canarias are at 4-6 May,and they said that ''the goal will be to have evo2 at Canarias''
    Maybe till May these parts are ready?

Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Pluto Canarias are at 4-6 May,and they said that ''the goal will be to have evo2 at Canarias''
    Maybe till May these parts are ready?
    That should be correct, beginning of May should sounds realistic.

5. Likes: dimviii (20th March 2017)
    Liked 34 Times in 21 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PLuto View Post
    That should be correct, beginning of May should sounds realistic.
    It has relatively recently (possibly the start of the year) been homologated longer fixed arms on the rear wing (adds more pressure / grip) something mechanical inn the engine (can not remember what it was) and new mapping. There is also something new regarding dashboard (I remember neither what it was). But all this is already in operation on many cars. Engine upgrade and mapping has meant that most (at least in Scandinavia) drivers now choose to run with high gear ratio. Think most people who drove in Swedish Rally had this installed.

So I ask: Contains "EVO 2" these upgrades (plus possibly a few more "little things") or believes one it's coming yet another engine upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach 2 View Post
    It has relatively recently (possibly the start of the year) been homologated longer fixed arms on the rear wing (adds more pressure / grip) something mechanical inn the engine (can not remember what it was) and new mapping. There is also something new regarding dashboard (I remember neither what it was). But all this is already in operation on many cars. Engine upgrade and mapping has meant that most (at least in Scandinavia) drivers now choose to run with high gear ratio. Think most people who drove in Swedish Rally had this installed.

So I ask: Contains "EVO 2" these upgrades (plus possibly a few more "little things") or believes one it's coming yet another engine upgrade?
    Like I am talking always, this "Evo 2" story is nonsense for me, it is only business model. Teams has time windows where they can make some upgrades when normal spectators has no chance to recognize it...

8. Likes: Coach 2 (20th March 2017)
    It is possible some of this is not homologated details, but changes that are are possible within the existing rules.

Checking what EVO 2 essentially contains. I think (repeat think) they employ a Joker and comes with a new cylinder head, exhaust manifold and then of course a new mapping. Homologated April 1, delivered in these days (weeks). This along with previous upgrades as shock absorber and other things I have mentioned previously is EVO 2 (I think).

11. Likes: Rally Power (24th March 2017)
    Liked 124 Times in 67 Posts
    Yeray Lemes is going to participate rally Islas Canarias with a Fabia R5.

It is expected about 30 R5 in Gran Canaria next May.

13. Likes: Fly (28th March 2017),Jarek Z (26th March 2017),Mirek (25th March 2017),Rally Power (26th March 2017),RS (26th March 2017)
    Liked 33 Times in 21 Posts
    Hello guys!

Here our video from the 1st rally in the ERC Historic Championship, the Rally Costa Brava.

Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFOfguOJaW4
    Catalonia

15. Likes: Jarek Z (26th March 2017),WUff1 (29th March 2017)