Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Liked 19 Times in 7 Posts
    What a comitment to drive like this when you want to take 2th position in championship and you loose everything in a Barum rally in a such simple place https://www.instagram.com/p/BLThCE3BrKu/

2. Likes: Jarek Z (9th October 2016)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestask View Post
    What a comitment to drive like this when you want to take 2th position in championship and you loose everything in a Barum rally in a such simple place https://www.instagram.com/p/BLThCE3BrKu/
    that is not commitment, that is just showoff for the fans.

Liked 825 Times in 373 Posts
    That's just being Luky.

We can only hope he still get the support next year to drive on international level, not only he his crazy on the stages, his one hell of a crazy personality for the rallying world and something that this world needs!

5. Likes: Jarek Z (9th October 2016),WUff1 (9th October 2016)
    Liked 2,241 Times in 1,199 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarek Z View Post
    It seems Sirmacis doesn't like anything in this rally. First some strange tactics in the qualifying stage, then bad times at night, and today he cannot even keep the pace of a guy who's sitting in a R5 car for the first time....
    It's very strange after the excellent year he's had. Leading two cars are on Pirelli so maybe they work better here, but he was slower than his less experienced team mate too.

7. Likes: Jarek Z (9th October 2016)
    Liked 16,091 Times in 6,982 Posts
    even with no dust he is 1sec/km slower

(2 - Sirmacis Ralfs / Šimins Artūrs): No dust on the road, it was clear. We just drive, it's OK. We want to catch Griebel and win the Golden stage.

9. Likes: Jarek Z (9th October 2016)
    Liked 1,779 Times in 421 Posts
    Ralfs has grown up in Baltic roads, very fast, very smooth and sometimes nice ruts with 2WD cars. Cyprus is completeley new world for him with gravel tyres on tarmac, slower speed, rough sections etc. And we do not know Michelin performance here as well.. he is only top driver using Michelin here .. if I am not mistaken?
    Colins Crest = Möldri Mätas

11. Likes: Jarek Z (9th October 2016)
    Liked 32 Times in 14 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti View Post
    That's just being Luky.

We can only hope he still get the support next year to drive on international level, not only he his crazy on the stages, his one hell of a crazy personality for the rallying world and something that this world needs!
    This.

For some time I tried to realise why I quited to watch WRC(Now I'am trying to get back at this). Firstly I thought, that because I dont have enough free time anymore and other activities took a part. But then I realised, that there were no personalities left. Its looks like that drivers have few templates on what to say after stage/rally. I know, that I will tell storyes to my kids about Hirvonen who was laughing when flying flat-out over Finland jumps, Gronholm about his talking style and adventures, Gigi Galli, F.Delecour, H.Rovanpera and so on. About most of todays drivers I can only, that "Yeah, they are fast".. And Luky is that amazing exception.

13. Likes: electroliquid (9th October 2016),Fast Eddie WRC (9th October 2016),Jarek Z (9th October 2016),mousti (9th October 2016),Munkvy (9th October 2016),Rallyper (9th October 2016)
    Liked 9,347 Times in 4,964 Posts
    Sirmacis maybe just here for the Golden Stage money.... “I try to push and the stage near the sea is really nice, I think I can be very fast there. Budget is very important to everybody so this is a good prize. We have a set of soft tyres for the Golden Stage.”

15. Likes: Jarek Z (9th October 2016)
    Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Where can we see the Golden Stage live? Oh nevermind...

Liked 3,295 Times in 1,734 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JTGANG View Post
    Is something wrong with Feghali ??? I was expecting much better times
    Quote Originally Posted by fegh View Post
    I know that Roger Feghali is participating to help Rodolphe Asmar (a motortune racing driver) secure the MERC2 championship, so I think he is taking no risk and just having fun.
    Fegh is probably right. Feghali said that after SS12:
    We have slow engine mapping, used tyres, we just need to finish for our team.

That's a shame. He used to be such a great driver!
    http://www.rallymadness.prv.pl - rally photos and movies!