Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Bring back 2x points for Abu Dhabi eh
    Now, that would really spice things up, because it will also bring Ricciado into the equation.

Liked 209 Times in 165 Posts
    I am impressed, how Rosberg has turned it around - or perhaps conversely Hamilton has blown it with his continuous bad starts?! Anyway, after the Austrian GP I was thinking - hey, Nico, this is your golden chance to win a WDC, and that's how you throw it away?! That's how topsy-turvy this season has been. Rosberg has been pretty good in the early and later parts of the season, but he was scrappy in mid-season, where Hamilton gained a lot of points on him.

I'd like Nico to win this title. Hamilton has already got 3, so why not one for Nico too. It could even be now or never for him. Sure enough it is a golden chance. He has also achieved 9 race wins this year, which is amazingly much - he only got 5 and 6 in the last two years.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jens View Post
    I am impressed, how Rosberg has turned it around - or perhaps conversely Hamilton has blown it with his continuous bad starts?! Anyway, after the Austrian GP I was thinking - hey, Nico, this is your golden chance to win a WDC, and that's how you throw it away?! That's how topsy-turvy this season has been. Rosberg has been pretty good in the early and later parts of the season, but he was scrappy in mid-season, where Hamilton gained a lot of points on him.

I'd like Nico to win this title. Hamilton has already got 3, so why not one for Nico too. It could even be now or never for him. Sure enough it is a golden chance. He has also achieved 9 race wins this year, which is amazingly much - he only got 5 and 6 in the last two years.
    What will be interesting to see is if Hamilton can turn it around this year or next. The only chance he has of winning now is if something happens to Nico's engine over the coming weeks or Nico crashes out. Otherwise, the title is Nico's. I think he deserves it. He hasn't the ability of Hamilton but he works amazingly hard and, if you work that hard and mange to beat a more talented driver over the course of a year, then you deserve the title imo. And with 9 race wins to his name you couldn't begrudge him it.

4. Likes: Mia 01 (14th October 2016),N4D13 (10th October 2016)
    Liked 182 Times in 139 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    The only chance he has of winning now is if something happens to Nico's engine over the coming weeks or Nico crashes out.
    That's what always makes racing truly unpredictable. Even the best engine in the best team's car can fail every once in a while.

Liked 785 Times in 582 Posts
    Even Ol' one-ear said it . Nico could have some trouble yet .

It almost sounded a touch ominous .