Page 164 of 182 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1813
    Liked 16,095 Times in 6,984 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon View Post

Also your zoom is so high I can't see anything around. Even the cars don't fit on the screen sometimes.
    Subaru Norway with all the respect to your work,Slowson has a point here. Plenty of times cant recognise which driver is and I have to playback again and again the video trying to see the number at the car.With less zoom there is not such a problem.
    Except that, its better when you can watch the car, with plenty of space/road, and not only the car due to plenty of zoom.
    Keep up the good work.

3. Likes: dimviii (12th February 2017)
    Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Assembling a team based on nationality and drivers based on manager connections.
    Yeah, what an asshole that Mäkinen - makes me sick just thinking that he hired Tom Fowler and Simon Carrier for being Brits! And what's even worse, one of his three drivers have the same manager he used to have himself when he was competing. That's almost unheard of!

Seriously... if retardness was something to compete in, you'd be unbeatable.

5. Likes: Co-FIN (13th February 2017),GravelBen (12th February 2017),itix (13th February 2017),Maui J. (13th February 2017),rallyfun (12th February 2017),steve.mandzij (12th February 2017)
    Liked 12,210 Times in 5,242 Posts
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Karukera View Post
    In all fairness, it's not only him.
    We now have the armchair doubters coming to apologize one by one.
    Hilarious.
    they are the same simpletons that will jump ship again once they realise how naked their todays king is...

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    OF course in rally sport the driver has the biggest influence on making the car look slow or fast. I am amazed how some of you worry that Citroen is weak because it does not win stages in these two rallies. Come the dry gravel Meeke will have a rally with good pace and LAtvala struggle with setup/feeling first two days, what will you say then? As Dimvi said, if Toyota #10 was in hands of Lappi, battling with Tidemand in best case scenario (worst case crash earlier than Juho) - would anyone have praised them as much as you do now?! But JML made his setup right, Tanak and Ogier could not, so goodbye go wait for the next jackpot Also imagine Ford with Ostberg and Camili again - two double podiums!?!? We would have been singing the same old song for poor private company, greedy Malcolm etc. Only thing that is certain now is that Hyundai is well refined for anything. Even if the points standings don't reveal it.

9. Likes: Adler (13th February 2017),dimviii (12th February 2017),dodge33cymru (12th February 2017),N.O.T (12th February 2017)
    친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSon View Post
    OF course in rally sport the driver has the biggest influence on making the car look slow or fast. I am amazed how some of you worry that Citroen is weak because it does not win stages in these two rallies. Come the dry gravel Meeke will have a rally with good pace and LAtvala struggle with setup/feeling first two days, what will you say then? As Dimvi said, if Toyota #10 was in hands of Lappi, battling with Tidemand in best case scenario (worst case crash earlier than Juho) - would anyone have praised them as much as you do now?! But JML made his setup right, Tanak and Ogier could not, so goodbye go wait for the next jackpot Also imagine Ford with Ostberg and Camili again - two double podiums!?!? We would have been singing the same old song for poor private company, greedy Malcolm etc. Only thing that is certain now is that Hyundai is well refined for anything. Even if the points standings don't reveal it.
    well done kid.

Liked 846 Times in 407 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    Assembling a team based on nationality and drivers based on manager connections.

If you study the results you will see that the win was a complete fluke.

We have a long season ahead, the fun just begins.
    Jarmo Lethinen confirmed they did not sign Latvala because he was Finnish. Also, you act as if no other team does that.

The win was a prime example of rallying. One competitor made a mistake, and Latvala benefited. He wasn't gifted a win either: he had to fight for it and the pressure got to the guys behind.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

친애하는 지도자
    Quote Originally Posted by steve.mandzij View Post
    you act as if no other team does that.
    can you refresh my memory ? who has done something similar and so degenerate in the past ?

enjoy your naked king... the best times are ahead.

Liked 846 Times in 407 Posts
    Fine, you win, I actually didn't think of one. My bad.
    Edit: scratch that, Peugeot 2004. Rovanpera and Gronholm.
    Last edited by steve.mandzij; 12th February 2017 at 21:19.