Page 15 of 181 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 1806
  1. #141
    Senior Member liposh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brno, Moravia, CZ (also near Vienna :-D )
    Posts
    605
    Like
    33
    Liked 182 Times in 95 Posts
    I am afraid there won´t be any proper huge snow walls, but maybe on some of the stages there could be enough snow for snow walls here and there.
    Visit South Moravia. It is the real paradise

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Jyvaskyla rallycity
    Posts
    1,173
    Like
    33
    Liked 81 Times in 58 Posts
    I just booked cottage in Torsby and it was snowing! Only 1cm snow in Torsby but small roads are icy and much more snow in northern stages. Hope nice winter rally!

  3. #143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    4,712
    Like
    21
    Liked 186 Times in 114 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ruesluporp View Post
    Jennings Molberg ?
    That's the guy!
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

  4. #144
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    A friend and I are planning on going to rally sweden for the first time (also the first event we'll be attending) and got some questions.

    Is it possible to get to the different stages without a car?
    Can you easily get to Torsby from oslo/stockholm by public transport?

    General tips?

  5. #145
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    43
    Like
    21
    Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
    where are you flying from?

    is there a reason why you cant hire a car, be so much easier?

  6. #146
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    81
    Like
    35
    Liked 18 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tomothy View Post
    A friend and I are planning on going to rally sweden for the first time (also the first event we'll be attending) and got some questions.

    Is it possible to get to the different stages without a car?
    Can you easily get to Torsby from oslo/stockholm by public transport?

    General tips?
    Take a look at that: https://form.jotformeu.com/63462263376358

  7. #147
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2
    Like
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markpcym View Post
    where are you flying from?

    is there a reason why you cant hire a car, be so much easier?
    From Belgium.
    And I can rent a car, but that's another extra cost for us, poor students



    Quote Originally Posted by ruesluporp View Post
    cheers!

  8. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,997
    Like
    1,351
    Liked 603 Times in 375 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by satukata View Post
    I just booked cottage in Torsby and it was snowing! Only 1cm snow in Torsby but small roads are icy and much more snow in northern stages. Hope nice winter rally!
    On my tip?
    "Reis vas pät pat kaar vas kut"
    Tommi Mäkinen, back in the years...

  9. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,193
    Like
    84
    Liked 276 Times in 153 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyper View Post
    On my tip?
    Per, I have tip for you. For next year open "Per's Rally Village". Guaranteed influx of people for the rally.
    Never stop dreaming because one day it might happen.

  10. #150
    Senior Member itix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    757
    Like
    680
    Liked 378 Times in 214 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markpcym View Post
    why is this do you think we will have perfect rally conditions in three and a half days leading up to the rally.
    im just asking a civil question and seeing if there is any reply from the locals etc.
    its called being interested on whats going on prior to the event...
    This local agree. It is impossible to predict the weather at the stages at this point. Wait 3.5 weeks and we might!

    I won't attend this year as I am working. Have fun everyone who will!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •