Page 109 of 182 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1813
    Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Ostberg with the biggest jump on Colin's Crest? Funny because there was a bet for the highest jump on his onebet site.

I dont know if the FIA are monitoring this new trend on bets because this sport is easily influenced.
    Last edited by Francis44; 11th February 2017 at 12:34.

Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denkimi View Post
    top speeds are slower than they where with the 2.0 wrc cars, so that's no excuse either.
    Yes, but that was the 2011 - 2016 cars, not 2017 cars.

Liked 827 Times in 374 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    currently toyota having a previous sweden winner at the wheel are losing to neuville who was a nobody in sweden and they will be probably be eclipsed by a non winner in car that ogier struggles with... how does that make them a good car special boy
    You forgot that Neuville already was very close to a victory in Sweden..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

4. Likes: WUff1 (11th February 2017)
    친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti View Post
    You forgot that Neuville already was very close to a victory in Sweden..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
    yes after latvala retiring ogier hitting problems and mikkelsen on team orders to finish... he won 3 special stages in 2015, and now dominating.

Liked 153 Times in 85 Posts
    C'mon, let's just be honest: Latvala nearly sweeped the road yesterday and still is 2nd overall. Today he nearly has the same conditions as Ogier, but the champ isn't able to claim back much time. So Toyota can't be so bad, can it? Or is Ogier suddenly becoming slow?
    Viola ad oltranza...

7. Likes: BicioWrc (11th February 2017),cali (11th February 2017),HaCo (11th February 2017),steve.mandzij (11th February 2017)
    Liked 52 Times in 31 Posts
    currently toyota having a previous sweden winner at the wheel are losing to neuville who was a nobody in sweden and they will be probably be eclipsed by a non winner in car that ogier struggles with... how does that make them a good car special boy ?

If toyota was equal or close to the competition Latvala would have a quite comfortable lead... and what about hanninen ?

basic simpletons unable for complicated thoughts.
    Neuville is also the only top 4 runner who had a road order advantage on day 1.

9. Likes: A FONDO (11th February 2017)
    Liked 1,505 Times in 894 Posts
    currently toyota having a previous sweden winner at the wheel are losing to neuville
    And where is 2013, 2015, 2016 Sweden winner now?

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    when you talk about car performace winning means nothing, you can win a rally without the fastest car.

Latvala is the fastest driver in sweden and with the toyota he will have to fight not to finish 4th, in monte he was nowhere, and what about hanninen ? he is nowhere so far on every rally.

Toyota is the worst car of the new breed of cars, of course they do better than those testing videos suggested but given the fact they are a factory team, they do absolutely nothing and that is solely on the fact that toyota gave the project to a worthless unprofessional nationalistic team of village finnish kids who have no sense how proper teams work.

but as i said previously the season to judge drivers and equipment starts partially in mexico.

Now if you want to overglorify drivers and teams (evans in monte toyota here) like some kid, be my guest but accept the flak.
    Last edited by N.O.T; 11th February 2017 at 13:16.

Liked 52 Times in 31 Posts
    Toyota is the worst car of the new breed of cars, of course they do better than those testing videos suggested but given the fact they are a factory team, they do absolutely nothing and that is solely on the fact that toyota gave the project to a worthless unprofessional nationalistic team of village finnish kids who have no sense how proper teams work.
    While I agree with you that the Toyota is behind the others, the results show they are not that far behind. And while I was also very pessimistic about TMR, looking at when they were given the project by Toyota and what they did have at the start then I can say that I am very impressed. If they would be "a worthless unprofessional nationalistic team of village finnish kids who have no sense how proper teams work" they would be NOWHERE NEAR the pace they are.

13. Likes: cali (11th February 2017),skarderud (11th February 2017)
    Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onemanband View Post
    While I agree with you that the Toyota is behind the others, the results show they are not that far behind. And while I was also very pessimistic about TMR, looking at when they were given the project by Toyota and what they did have at the start then I can say that I am very impressed. If they would be "a worthless unprofessional nationalistic team of village finnish kids who have no sense how proper teams work" they would be NOWHERE NEAR the pace they are.
    They also deserve respect in the time schedule they had to establish everything from scratch, under a year if I'm not mistaken.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI