Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 85 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast2think View Post
    Hey guys,

Since i was a child me and my farther would play the early simulation games or racing games we called them back in the day, I haven't owned a decent enough computer or console for a long time but just recently i have been out and treated my self to a desktop gaming computer with gaming pads and joy sticks etc, Now i want the best simulation game out now but being as i have not played for a long time i have lost track of everything. I can remember getting the F1 game for sale after Christmas one year and me and my dad would play trying to beat each others lap times haha. So now i want to know from everyone here the users what is the best simulation game out now for PC that will get me back into racing taking up me free time!!

Attachment 1060

I want to know everything, as much as possible on the new simulationgames, game play, tracks, vehicles, drivers for any racing game ( F1, WRC, Offroad, etc )

Thanks
    For me Dirt is one of the 'best' simulation rallygames i ever played (i played almost al WRC, CMR, RBR games). I don't know much about circuit simulation games. I don't play them often. But at the moment i'm playing Project Cars, and i like it very much. But i can't really compare with other circuit games.
    'pitn skartn'

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    Automobilista is not very well known, but it is excellent. They're a small team, and their sim is based on rFactor (1). Perhaps not the very best graphics, but their physics are arguably the best out there.

Other suggestions I would give are rFactor 2, Assetto Corsa and iRacing. Dirt Rally is a lot of fun but not really is simulator.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sweet it looks like i have a few options to play with here. i have played Dirt at a friends house before don't get me wrong loads of fun but not really what i was looking for but thanks Jasper!
    EightGear I am going to have a loo into these games being as i have not heard of them before... after doing some research i will get back to you.

Thanks for the reply's guys

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have done some research and found that the iracing has a lot of good reviews but the Automobilista game is just what i am looking for you can even download from steam which is a bonus!! or on Automobilista game classified ads sites which are easy enough to use!! thanks guys
    Last edited by 2fast2think; 8th September 2016 at 11:00. Reason: More information

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry for resurrecting such an old thread, but I just wanted to let you know about BeamNG.drive - you can find this game on steam. It's not a racing game, but simulates the real life car mechanics pretty well together with a damn good car damage model.
    There is no better thing than size a padded envelopes - Pat the Postman

Liked 98 Times in 52 Posts
    the future is here https://grally.net/
    R.I.P.Colin Mcrae

7. Likes: A FONDO (17th March 2018)
    Liked 112 Times in 41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by spyros View Post
    the future is here https://grally.net/
    Have you seen a youtube video? If this is the future god bless us all....

9. Likes: steve.mandzij (12th March 2018)
    Liked 9,258 Times in 4,912 Posts
    Dakar Rally - The Game is in production...

https://twitter.com/DakartheGame
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I know they're not out on PC yet but I'd recommend, "NASCAR Heat 2" & "NASCAR Heat 3" for XBox One.