Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Post School Research Project - NEED YOUR THOUGHTS!

Hi guys and girls, car lovers alike!

I've got a school research project going at the moment and need some help from you!
    For reference, my question is: To what extent has the increase of driver safety in motorsports affected viewer satisfaction?

Essentially what this means is: how has your viewing experience of motorsports been affected due to the steady increase of driver safety?

It would be awesome if you would be able to fill out a quick survey of just 10 questions to assist me in receiving a general scope on what people enjoy!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YQDKZ9S

Thank you so much,
    Jack

Liked 308 Times in 206 Posts
    A survey about motor sport safety in the F1 section of the forum and you ask our opinions about the speed limit needing raised?.. Are you for real?

I hope you are talking about the pit lane speed limit because anyone with even a slight interest in motor sport would know that F1 races don't have 'speed limits'. Doh!

What a bizzare survey! For the Record, and I think I speak for the vast majority on here..

No we don't like seeing really bad crashes, people getting injured or very dangerous situations.
    We all hurt when someone gets injured and grieve when someone gets killed, like they were part of our extended family.

If you are presenting this for college/Uni I suggest a rethink of the survey questions..
    Last edited by Zico; 24th August 2016 at 19:31.
    The emergence of the new 'Rainmaster' - Mad Max at Interlagos 2016!

3. Likes: pantealex (25th August 2016)
    Liked 186 Times in 146 Posts
    It reads like a questionnaire designed to support a preconceived conclusion.