Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Brc 2017

Liked 825 Times in 373 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge33cymru View Post
    Did not see that coming, but great addition. Hopefully I can get up north that weekend. I assume that particular car will be unavailable for Ypres anyway, but should be a few options if he's able to find the funds.
    Why would that car be unavailable for Ypres? If I read it well his press release it will be probably a car from HMI and they have 2 cars for rent according to EWRC. And they will be already present in Ypres with running the factory car of Chewon Lim.

Liked 9,311 Times in 4,938 Posts
    That's a great bit of news and totally out of the blue !

I hope he does well and it leads to more i20's coming in the future.

Liked 2,261 Times in 892 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti View Post
    Why would that car be unavailable for Ypres? If I read it well his press release it will be probably a car from HMI and they have 2 cars for rent according to EWRC. And they will be already present in Ypres with running the factory car of Chewon Lim.
    I guess if Cave is piecing together budget then Ypres might be one that he'd potentially skip.

Cool to see Bryn and the GT86 back out too this year - https://www.msabrc.com/news/corry-co...g-toyota-gt86/
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia

Quote Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
    I guess if Cave is piecing together budget then Ypres might be one that he'd potentially skip.

Cool to see Bryn and the GT86 back out too this year - https://www.msabrc.com/news/corry-co...g-toyota-gt86/
    When HMI is already there for another car, Ypres could be cheaper to rent it. But we'll have too, Iain Campbell said many are happy to have Ypres in the championship so I hope many crews want to invest in a trip to here

Liked 490 Times in 250 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mousti View Post
    Isn't the other one being run for Neuville there? Or is he running with someone else? I believe Hyundai are only running two cars themselves at the moment but there are a couple of others in Belgium.

Although bonus points if he's trying to win a championship driving one round in each homologated car!
    aka Rodger Davies

Quote Originally Posted by dodge33cymru View Post
    Isn't the other one being run for Neuville there? Or is he running with someone else? I believe Hyundai are only running two cars themselves at the moment but there are a couple of others in Belgium.

Although bonus points if he's trying to win a championship driving one round in each homologated car!
    Chewon Lim drove in Saarland last weekend with a brand new factory i20 R5 and Neuville will probably drive the one that Abbring always used chassis number 1. HMI should do only service for Chewon who's using a factory one, so HMI still have two for rent.

Liked 9,311 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    New points scoring system in the BRC for 2017.
    Points will be awarded in each class as follows: 25-18-15-12-10-8-6-4-2-1 #BRC https://t.co/9ZndzBoU92

So no Joker this year ?
    BRC been tweeting to remind competitors to make their Joker nominations... so they ARE still having them this year !

ATTENTION CREWS: Joker nominations have to be with the Championship Manager in writing by 19:00 Friday 10 March. #BRC https://t.co/h4VF56QHKV

Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
    I can't see anyone using their Joker on this rally. Probably be wrong though!

Cronin V Bogie on Malcolm Wilson Rally is a great battle so far, 3 second gap after 4 stages; bodes well for the season.
    aka Rodger Davies

And just as I say that, Cronin has disappeared
    aka Rodger Davies