Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: Brc 2017

Liked 31 Times in 23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Martin, it's a good job you had the times sorted. Well done !
    Not me doing the sorting out; your commendation should go to David James, Ted O'Day, John Findlayson, Fiona Moir and several other people who have all worked several very long days and nights.
    Tynemouth Computer Services http://www.tynecomp.co.uk

Liked 240 Times in 108 Posts
    Oh, no! I feel really sorry for Fredrik now. Keith deserves the title as well, but I hoped that this ends differently .

3. Likes: Sulland (23rd September 2017)
    Liked 311 Times in 168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Liddle View Post
    Not me doing the sorting out; your commendation should go to David James, Ted O'Day, John Findlayson, Fiona Moir and several other people who have all worked several very long days and nights.
    And the rest of the team on the Island - Sue Fisher, Robin & Pauline Boyett, Bob Milloy, Anna McColl, Neil Moir, Monica Findlayson & John Tarrant who have been inputting data, colecting time cards & issung results updates to competitors.

Liked 9,311 Times in 4,938 Posts
    Exciting conclusion to the season but scoring made way too complicated with two rounds, four legs, Jokers and times possibly given back.

Im happy for a Fiesta win over Skoda here in GB and Ahlin only has himself to blame for not tying it up.

6. Likes: AndyRAC (18th September 2017),pantealex (18th September 2017),the sniper (18th September 2017)
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    It´s probably good thing that MSport car did win it.
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

8. Likes: Fast Eddie WRC (19th September 2017)
    Liked 31 Times in 23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie WRC View Post
    Exciting conclusion to the season but scoring made way too complicated with two rounds, four legs, Jokers and times possibly given back.
    So propose a simpler way to do it but still give enough incentive for crews to enter a relatively expensive final round. Rally Isle of Man had 159 miles of stages compared to 60 miles on Round 1 so ahving some extra points on offer doesn't seem too unreasonable.

I wasn't a fan of last seasons Joker system where points were doubled. This year with a maximum of 5 Joker points on offer I think it adds a talking point to the Championship without unduly detracting from the sporting side.
    Tynemouth Computer Services http://www.tynecomp.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Liddle View Post
    So propose a simpler way to do it but still give enough incentive for crews to enter a relatively expensive final round. Rally Isle of Man had 159 miles of stages compared to 60 miles on Round 1 so ahving some extra points on offer doesn't seem too unreasonable.

I wasn't a fan of last seasons Joker system where points were doubled. This year with a maximum of 5 Joker points on offer I think it adds a talking point to the Championship without unduly detracting from the sporting side.
    Its not wrong the way the Ch'ship was designed as such, and I guess its all good when the points are worked out.

It's just while the event is in progress that fans were trying to see who was going to win as the points were tricky to work out as it went along.
    #M-SPORTER

Liked 3,476 Times in 1,016 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal the 2nd View Post
    Wow I'd heard there had been a few issues on the Manx last week but reading todays MN it looks like it may have signed its own death warrant BRC wise. Hope things can get resolved because its an amazing place to rally.
    What happened??

Liked 1,529 Times in 657 Posts
    Are there things that haven't been mentioned here already? After last year's incident with the zero car, the Manx could have done with a smooth running weekend...

Last edited by Fast Eddie WRC; 21st September 2017 at 11:59.

14. Likes: tommeke_B (22nd September 2017)