Page 21 of 318 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    Liked 124 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EightGear View Post
    Will be interesting to see where he ends up. Reading that text you get the sense he will be co driving somewhere higher up. No idea with who that could be.
    It will be paddon I think. Kennard is talking about retirement and Marshall has codriven for paddon in some tests.

Liked 12,206 Times in 5,240 Posts
    so 2 co-driver changes this season then? Tänak and Paddon or when does Kennard retires?
    #8 Ott Tänak - Martin Järveoja #8
    - World Rally Champions 2019 -

Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts
    EstWRC...do you know why the change of Co-Driver for Ott? i was thinking he had good feeling with Raigo Molder

Yes, they worked very well together but personal reasons for Raigo, mainly two ones: too much time away from home and his wife is expecting a child. It was his decision to quit and i know that Wilson didnt like this at all. I think why Wilson didnt like this at all is the same fear that many rally fans in estonia now have, Tänak may loose his stability and the crashes may come again.

I have lowered my expectations as well for Ott, i dont think he will crash but i think it will take a couple of rallies for him and Järveoja to make things work. If Raigo had stayed then i would had very very high hopes for this season but now lets say i have just HIGH hopes without two very-s

5. Likes: BicioWrc (6th January 2017),KKS (8th January 2017),WUff1 (6th January 2017)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EstWRC View Post
    Yes, they worked very well together but personal reasons for Raigo, mainly two ones: too much time away from home and his wife is expecting a child. It was his decision to quit and i know that Wilson didnt like this at all. I think why Wilson didnt like this at all is the same fear that many rally fans in estonia now have, Tänak may loose his stability and the crashes may come again.

I have lowered my expectations as well for Ott, i dont think he will crash but i think it will take a couple of rallies for him and Järveoja to make things work. If Raigo had stayed then i would had very very high hopes for this season but now lets say i have just HIGH hopes without two very-s
    They will not need a lifetime to make things work. Some rally for sure. Correct me if I'm wrong, they already drive together don't they?
    I think that this year Ott will do very good. Also having Ogier as benchmark will make him give the best possible. Let's see.

Liked 16,087 Times in 6,980 Posts
    Evans didn't changed also codriver?

Liked 544 Times in 302 Posts

At least he has worked with Järveoja before. Should be fine, he has matured now.

Quote Originally Posted by dimviii View Post
    Evans didn't changed also codriver?
    Went back to Barritt. Strange, I thought Barritt retired.

Very good to read that you guys know some history about Tänak, yes indeed he has driven with Järveoja before. In 2013 in estonian championship.

But this new machine is a different thing and Järveoja has admitted in interviews that everything comes very quickly but they both have been very confident together with Tänak.

But since this is a Monte thread then i dont have big expectations for Monte mainly because Järveoja has never driven there. TOP5 would be great but we will see.

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Very good to read that you guys know some history about Tänak.
    You know, there is a member in this forum that talks a little often about him

11. Likes: cali (7th January 2017),EstWRC (6th January 2017)
    Liked 2,195 Times in 1,078 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWorm View Post
    Went back to Barritt. Strange, I thought Barritt retired.
    Barritt was with Takamoto Katsuta at Toyota Gazoo Junior program 2016 (Tommi Mäkinen Racing, Fiesta R5)
    "quattro best 4wd rallycar ever"

13. Likes: BigWorm (6th January 2017)