Page 98 of 318 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by car View Post
    N.O.T, I'm not so sure calling someone who may be seriously injured 'stupid' is appropriate right now. I am just hopeful that he will be ok and the sport can use this as an example to teach others. Please leave the detrimental comments out, at least until we know the guy is ok.
    And, yeah, goes without saying we all want safe rallys, all the time.
    I tend not to be a fan of NOT's pretty brash style. However I have to agree that, injured or not, anyone stood in that position is stupid. You don't become less stupid just because you're badly injured.
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

2. Likes: HaCo (19th January 2017),JUF (19th January 2017),pantealex (20th January 2017),smokingjoe (19th January 2017),WRC1 (23rd January 2017)
    Liked 237 Times in 112 Posts
    just look at this https://youtu.be/tOidlkMs6JY - on a onboard video its clearly visible that spectator was in a very wrong place...

Liked 144 Times in 87 Posts
    The one you see from onboard, can never be the same as the one you see on the shot whit car on the side? or am i seeing thins wrong now?

Liked 467 Times in 284 Posts
    I confess I took similar risks in the first stage of a live rally and hillclimb (and I'm sure most of you have also done it at least once) when enthusiasim is high to the sky, first car passing by, second car passing by, oh I can get a better angle of this... unfortunately the bad luck strikes when you least expect it. Let's hope the rally will continue on schedule, cause I am sure the guy would want so.

Liked 380 Times in 185 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by car View Post
    N.O.T, I'm not so sure calling someone who may be seriously injured 'stupid' is appropriate right now. I am just hopeful that he will be ok and the sport can use this as an example to teach others. Please leave the detrimental comments out, at least until we know the guy is ok.
    Actually first time I agree with N.O.T. Survival of the fittest and all that stuff.

It also bugs be that the wrc+ coverage seemingly have just been deleted, like deleting coverage removes it from history.

7. Likes: JUF (19th January 2017)
    Liked 109 Times in 58 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    if you want political correctness you should ignore me kid. he was STUPID and a freaking accident waiting to happen...and guess what.. it did.
    Never mind 'kid'.. I just got the impression that a man of your intelligence would show some respect at a time like this.

Liked 212 Times in 133 Posts
    Now it seems promoters are flagging the videos on YouTube, and for me that cannot be good .

Liked 1,995 Times in 793 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.T View Post
    if you want political correctness you should ignore me kid. he was STUPID and a freaking accident waiting to happen...and guess what.. it did.
    For the first time ever, I have to agree. No matter how badly the spectator was hurt, he was being a complete idiot and a rallyhater for putting the sport at such risk.

친애하는 지도자
    Liked 2,720 Times in 1,256 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvel View Post
    The one you see from onboard, can never be the same as the one you see on the shot whit car on the side? or am i seeing thins wrong now?
    Things are simple if a spectator was hit by paddon and judging from the accident then he was plain stupid and sitting on an amazingly wrong place, if he was standing on the hill and the shockwave dropped him then its just bad luck, but if he dropped from a high place he would be ok with maybe some broken bones and it doesn;t look like that.

12. Likes: WRC1 (23rd January 2017)
    Liked 171 Times in 99 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluuford View Post
    Official camera was 2 meters from that spot, remember?
    Nope, you're mistaken.