Page 294 of 318 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296304 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 3180
    Liked 105 Times in 53 Posts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCM3j-HFQtM

What we've all been waiting for from the new official WRC media outlet, youtube channel ouhla-lui!

SANGLIER!

2. Likes: dimviii (23rd January 2017),steve.mandzij (23rd January 2017)
    Liked 133 Times in 62 Posts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7_r17k9-Qo He knows how to drive Clio

Anybody know how old is he? He has a great feeling of the car
    Last edited by Bartek; 23rd January 2017 at 10:41.

Liked 359 Times in 175 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirungi okwogera View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCM3j-HFQtM

What we've all been waiting for from the new official WRC media outlet, youtube channel ouhla-lui!

SANGLIER!
    Whats all this artificially hype of this "ouhla-lui"?
    Nice videos, but nothing special. Way better filmed videos from Monte out.

Liked 311 Times in 117 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartek View Post

20 years old !
    "C'est une triste chose de songer que la nature parle et que le genre humain n'écoute pas" (Victor Hugo)

Liked 1,170 Times in 791 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seb_sh View Post
    Ford is probably close but less refined at the moment. The mechanical problem's on Ott's car and Ogier's struggle in the first half of the event show that there's work to do.
    Ogier has some work to do for sure as he had so little time in the car. You could notice the difference between friday loops when he changed his setup a bit, but the result was visible. He should adapt the car to himself.
    As for Tanak's problems, seems to be some electrical problem they must find and solve. Otherwise good package.

Quote Originally Posted by seb_sh View Post
    Neuville - impressive speed and confidence but the mistake came when he wasn't pressured
    Strange bird is Neuville - outstanding performance when conditions were really difficult, played safe and drove according to his notes when conditions were improving a bit (ss7 & 8). Then all of sudden when he should only cruise to victory ignores a pacenote and disaster happened. He should keep his rhythm on one hand ok, but was clearly overdriving when it wasn't necessary.
    "With that car, your brain can actually never keep up"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI

7. Likes: A FONDO (23rd January 2017),WUff1 (23rd January 2017)
    Liked 21 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by focus206 View Post
    I wanted to write my thoughts on the rally, but it would be a copy of this, spot on Dim!
    Only thing I add, really great job by Breen in my opinion, can't wait to see his next performances in the C3.
    To the person who called Toyota a village team, eat humble pie
    To the person who claimed that their grandma had more balls than Evans, you need to show yours now
    To N.O.T. its obvious that you are an authority on rallying and you are also very condescending
    To all on this forum, you have grown into the best resource of live information. Plus you are very educative. You are wrc.com, reuters, facebook, redbulltv combined. This group and its access to info is the best thing that has happened to wrc in ages. In some wrc events, I have been an assistant CoC, CRO or some other fancy title. It was the only time I ever had had real-time access to independent information, until now. What you guys did last weekend was exactly what FIA/WRC needs.

Many thanks to you all.

I hope the same will happen throughout this year.
    Last edited by mozesii; 23rd January 2017 at 11:48. Reason: grammar

9. Likes: bluuford (23rd January 2017),dimviii (23rd January 2017),DonJippo (23rd January 2017),Leon (23rd January 2017),Micke_VOC (24th January 2017),Munkvy (23rd January 2017),seb_sh (23rd January 2017),spark13 (23rd January 2017),steve.mandzij (23rd January 2017),tc10a (23rd January 2017)
    Liked 175 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mozesii View Post
    To the person who called Toyota a village team, eat humble pie
    To the person who claimed that their grandma had more balls than Evans, you need to show yours now
    To N.O.T. its obvious that you are an authority on rallying and you are also very condescending
    To all on this forum, you have grown into the best resource of live information. Plus you are very educative. You are wrc.com, reuters, facebook, redbulltv combined. This group and its access to info is the best thing that has happened to wrc in ages. In some wrc events, I have been an assistant CoC, CRO or some other fancy title. It was the only time I ever had had real-time access to independent information, until now. What you guys did last weekend was exactly what FIA/WRC needs.

Many thanks to you all.

I hope the same will happen throughout this year.
    Toyota haven't exactly proven anything yet, their stage times weren't exactly impressive. They might have finished 2nd, but Bryan Bouffier came 2nd on the 2014 Monte!

11. Likes: A FONDO (23rd January 2017),dimviii (23rd January 2017)
    Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartek View Post

In the stages everytime he passed it seemed to be in a stadium. He deserved of course all the cheerings.

Btw I've been impressed also by this guy Astier, is he a young guy? He was fearless and clearly faster than others of his class. I think we will hear of him again.

13. Likes: A FONDO (23rd January 2017),dimviii (23rd January 2017)
    Liked 85 Times in 38 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AL14 View Post
    In the stages everytime he passed it seemed to be in a stadium. He deserved of course all the cheerings.

Btw I've been impressed also by this guy Astier, is he a young guy? He was fearless and clearly faster than others of his class. I think we will hear of him again.
    I think he is 25. Normally he wil do 5 rally's in WRC3.
    He drives already a couple of years in French regional championship (BMW Z3 / Porsche).
    'pitn skartn'

15. Likes: AL14 (23rd January 2017)
    Liked 15 Times in 5 Posts
    Who would have thought Stobart Ford would be leading the championship.