Threaded View

Liked 124 Times in 64 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mozesii View Post
    To the person who called Toyota a village team, eat humble pie
    To the person who claimed that their grandma had more balls than Evans, you need to show yours now
    To N.O.T. its obvious that you are an authority on rallying and you are also very condescending
    To all on this forum, you have grown into the best resource of live information. Plus you are very educative. You are wrc.com, reuters, facebook, redbulltv combined. This group and its access to info is the best thing that has happened to wrc in ages. In some wrc events, I have been an assistant CoC, CRO or some other fancy title. It was the only time I ever had had real-time access to independent information, until now. What you guys did last weekend was exactly what FIA/WRC needs.

Many thanks to you all.

I hope the same will happen throughout this year.
    Hmmm...

Might have to disagree with some of that.

Given timezones I was always playing catchup to the comments on here but after reading them all I have to agree with one post I think from GravelBen where he said "a lot of stupid being posted on here".

I guess as N.O.T says some of you are "kids" and susceptible to premature ejaculation but the first full day of rallying at Monte Carlo is a bit premature to start bagging people or blowing others out of all proportion.

Patience grasshoppers.

Also, there was a large number of posters who couldn't make up their minds and in the words of Russell Brands ex wife "changed their minds like a girl changes clothes". One minute Evans didn't deserve a car and he was a waste of skin with only compromising photos of Malcolm Wilson being waved around by Gwyndaff Evans that got him a seat (I embellished that bit). Then he sets fastest times. One minute people can't believe he is so slow, next minute they can't believe the tyres are that bad then they can't believe how good the tyres are in the right conditions.

Then Hannenen is amazing and on-fire and so surprisingly good but crashes at the same time Lefevbre and Meeke do but they are useless dogs. They have no excuse and Matton is such an idiot for not giving some guy from Norway a seat whose name escapes me but I think rhymes with Tickelsen. He is awesome as he is smashing the awesome R5 drivers with a long pedigree in factory R5's and are all champions. We all know he is a good driver but please, we don't need to hear it every 15 minutes...

Neuville went from being stunning and so precise to being a mystery who can't handle the pressure of being 1 minute in the lead of a rally.

i could go on but my hair hurts thinking about some of it.

Personally the only things people actually seemed to get right were;
    Sordo was slow
    Breen was great
    Tanak was unlucky
    Ogier was very lucky
    Paddon will feel terrible
    Toyota/Latvala were lucky

It was an entertaining rally, but for some reason this rally brought out some very silly flippy floppy comments.
    Last edited by Grundo Farb; 23rd January 2017 at 14:08.

2. Likes: AL14 (23rd January 2017),dupanton (23rd January 2017),EightGear (23rd January 2017),Mk2 RS2000 (23rd January 2017),RS (23rd January 2017)