Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I regard Alonso as the best of the current grid and, unless someone does an amazing season like he did in 2012, I can't really see that changing. Hamilton is a great driver but he does not walk with the all time greats, in my opinion.

What annoys me about Hamilton is he has the ability to be amongst the all time greats but his work etiquette, or lack thereof, is what lets him down. He doesn't work enough with his Engineers. On any one day, he can be untouchable but then the next he will piss around and be completely off form. Look at Baku qualifying, or Austria Free Practice sessions. He's very inconsistent. I don't remember many off days for Schumacher in his prime. He was simply incredible, the best ever as far as I am concerned. I can remember many, many off days for Hamilton and it doesn't have to be that way if he worked harder.
    This may well be where Hamilton and the team are falling out. He is being a little complacent in his work etiques. The main reason for that is the competition is really not there. All he has to do to win a title is beat Rosberg. If Ferrari and Redbull were more closer and punishes him when he is off his game, then he would find the need to stop pissing around. I think, Mercedes realize this, which may be why they are giving Rosberg more support. His gratitude for the opportunity seem to be only in words and not in attitude. That is another reason why l am rooting for Rosberg. But Rosberg frustrates me just as much as Hamilton does. Enough for me to wish Verstapenn or Ricciado could have more performance in the next few races to punish Mercedes for their complacency. At team and driver level.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 8th July 2016 at 08:50.

Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    BRAVO MERCEDES

Mercedes would not impose team orders

Bravo Toto
    Bravo Paddy
    Bravo Lauda

xxxxxxxxxxx [loads of kisses]

Liked 788 Times in 585 Posts
    Here's some of what Nico had to say :
    "For sure this is a serious matter which needs to be discussed.Because we are teammates in the end, and we must avoid contact and collisions and costing the team points in such a way.
    Definitely it must be discussed, and that's what we did, very constructively, and come to some conclusions, agreements, and now it's moving forward.
    For sure the message has arrived. They have done a very good job in bringing home the message."

"a very good job" sounds like he's happy with the "message" .

Hmmmm .
    I wonder what the message is .
    And , who it was for .

Liked 643 Times in 508 Posts
    You never know with Nico, he is one cold fish. I think at least part of "the message" was directed at Niki, like keep your trap shut!
    May the forza be with you

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Here's some of what Nico had to say :
    "For sure this is a serious matter which needs to be discussed.Because we are teammates in the end, and we must avoid contact and collisions and costing the team points in such a way.
    Definitely it must be discussed, and that's what we did, very constructively, and come to some conclusions, agreements, and now it's moving forward.
    For sure the message has arrived. They have done a very good job in bringing home the message."

"a very good job" sounds like he's happy with the "message" .

Hmmmm .
    I wonder what the message is .
    And , who it was for .
    It sounds like Mercedes have given Nico a step by step guide in how to defend without ploughing into Lewis lol.

To me , it sounds like Nico and Lewis have been told that there will be no more crowding of team mates off the track .

Message received .

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    To me , it sounds like Nico and Lewis have been told that there will be no more crowding of team mates off the track .

Message received .
    I'm sure they were both told that but Nico needs to pay more attention as the last two crashes have been his responsibility.

8. Likes: driveace (11th July 2016)
    Point made , message received , then .