Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bagwan View Post
    Damn , guys, counter her point or don't bother .

Nico admitted he couldn't take the normal racing line because Hamilton was trying to pass him on the outside .
    He held him out there on purpose .
    That , effectively , had Rosberg creating a much tighter corner for Hamilton to navigate , thus , the "bend became sharper" .

Her opinion may differ from yours , but debate her , rather than insult her , please .
    I think many of us realise Mia gets an enormous amount of satisfaction from her posts. There is usually very little substance but a hit and run comment to stoke the fire. Any form of counter argument is wasted as it's never answered anyway. I should know as I've usually given her with my opinion and it's ignored. I just draw from that a satisfaction that I've put her straight

2. Likes: truefan72 (6th July 2016)
    Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    So Mercedes is giving both their drivers a final warning. A very bizzarre statement, to warn the victim and perpetrator of wrong doing.

If someone do not clearly state to Rosberg to cut out his ruthless maneuvers, there is going to be a serious injury or fatality before this season is over. We have seen dress rehearsals for it twice already.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 6th July 2016 at 20:16.

Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrodaze View Post
    So Mercedes is giving both their drivers a final warning. A very bizzarre statement, to warn the victim and perpetrator of wrong doing.

If someone do not clearly state to Rosberg to cut out his ruthless maneuvers, there is going to be a serious injury or fatality before this season is over. We have seen dress rehearsals for it twice already.
    A final warning? What will they do if both ignore it? Fire them both mid season?

On the other hand, that might be a good thing. Two openings on the grid. Now where did i store away that superlicense?
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 47 Times in 35 Posts
    JeNeon Button said "Not only did Nico steer Lewis off the track ,but he tried to stop him coming back on the track after the corner too "

Liked 788 Times in 585 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace View Post
    JeNeon Button said "Not only did Nico steer Lewis off the track ,but he tried to stop him coming back on the track after the corner too "
    And , Massa said : "On the last lap, who wouldn't try to fight for position? It's totally normal."

Liked 789 Times in 651 Posts
    Arrivabene claims he doubts Vettel and Raikonenn would crash into each other like Rosberg and Hamilton. Of course it is easy to say when there is nothing major at stake between the Ferrari pair. We know how ruthlessly competitive Vettel is. We also saw how tough Kimi can get, with is shunt with Bottas last year. That said, what Arrivabene would give to have Toto's problems at the mo? An organ or two l am sure.

Redbull are also quick to say what a great driver pairing they have. The best they have ever had, they claim. We have seen enough to know that, battle between Ricciado and Verstapenn is going to be immense. They are on a slow fuse at the mo, with Ricciado feeling cheated out of 2 wins in Spain and Monaco while his rookie teammate shines.

The Redbull situation is interesting. As we get a fortunate opportunity to watch it develop as the car gains performance and edges ever closer to the Mercedes. We know it is going to be monumental. As good and tough as the Hamilton-Rosberg rivary. The real question is , whether it would be anything like the equivocal parity that Mercedes have given their driver pairing. Redbull do not have a history of offering equality to its drivers. They witting or unwittingly lean towards one driver over the other.

That is the real challenge for Ricciado. He must take the initiative to win the first WDC available to the Redbull team before his rookie teammate does. it would be another Webber treatment for Ricciado if Verstapenn wins that first WDC that become available to Redbull and l think deep down he knows it. It is particularly worrying to see Marko showing more enthusiasm for Verstapenn than for Ricciado in press encounters. With a very good Sainz waiting in the wings. Ricciado may have a shorter chance of having a go at the title than it appears.
    Last edited by Nitrodaze; 7th July 2016 at 20:15.