Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

toyota go bye bye

toyta bos satomoo titmojo go by by gon replas by tadashi yamshinsa does impack toyta drive yarno truli an ralf shumaker i think so that yes it do an they no long win rases
    hi

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    what?:P

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pauli heinonen
    toyta bos satomoo titmojo go by by gon replas by tadashi yamshinsa does impack toyta drive yarno truli an ralf shumaker i think so that yes it do an they no long win rases
    First of all I'd like to welcome you to our forum. It is obvious that you are keen despite your lack of english, but don't worry, as long as we can understand you, then it is OK.

However, I am not sure I understand this post, and if you have a link to your post, it would help.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    What he's trying to say is:

Satomoo Titmojo is to be replaced by Tadashi Yamshinsa and the reason that Toyota is not winning is because of poor management and cr@p race drivers in Trulli (sorry pino, he said it not me) and Ralfie boy.
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 192 Times in 174 Posts
    Yes we do try to understand everybody whatever their level with the language but this post is a bit tough don't you guys thinks? :
    Tito Vilanova = :champion:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think what our new friend is saying is that with the money Toyota have spent on F1, they could have put a Toyota on the moon and what have they achieved for their money? Squat.

I think he's right
    Curse you and your rotten genes Oily :hmph:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    IMO, he actually has sufficient vocab and grammar, I can't guarantee my english is even better than him. He might be getting used to speak slangy, words usually used by teenager.

I found somewhere else he post in more friendly and understandable english

Liked 8 Times in 6 Posts
    I think he reckons the new guy will impact on the two drivers who will no longer be able to win races.
    When in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout

Liked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    I reckon pauli is actually George Bush hock: Explains the spelling, dont you think
    "But it aint how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." Rocky.

Liked 19 Times in 15 Posts
    so now we slam my president for the lack of acheivment by toyota - I suggest you look no farther that Overi Andersen and leave George Bush out of the equation
    Obama to Biden - "Let the Welfare checks rain upon the Earth - I am going to a barbecue"