Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrc 6

Liked 140 Times in 86 Posts

Wrc 6

I think it has already been mentioned in the WRC 5 thread but it probably should have it's own now. Just saw this article on autosport: http://www.autosport.com/news/report...tails-revealed

I will remain sceptical until anyone actually plays it. Is Kylotonn Racing Games a new developer? Or was 5 made by the same people?

The first details of the WRC 6 official game based on the 2016 World Rally Championship have been released, with changes promised based on feedback from the 2015 version.

The new game, which will be released in the Autumn, will continue to feature the main WRC, WRC2 and Junior WRC classes in an "improved format", with "exciting new features to be announced", but the first key details to come from developer Kylotonn Racing Games focus on making the stages in the game more challenging.

"The experience from WRC 5 helped the team to completely understand rallying fans' expectations," said game director Alain Jarniou.

"Roads were too wide in WRC 5? They will be narrow and bumpier in WRC 6.

"Stages were sometimes too short? We created new longer stages, and reworked everything to make them more challenging."

The WRC series of games faces increased competition from Dirt Rally, the latest version of which focused heavily on producing a hardcore simulation of stage rallying but does not feature the fully-licensed world championship.

Kylotonn added that it "collected feedback from WRC fans and the gaming community from the 2015 edition to raise the playing experience to a new level of realism and excitement".

WRC 6, which will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, will continue to support the eSports online competition that is running alongside the real championship this year, with the developer promising "improvements to access and format" on the new title.

It will also include Rally China, which returns to the WRC for the first time since 1999 this year, taking the number of events in the game to 14.

Liked 352 Times in 208 Posts
    Hrmmmmmmmmm

Rally China is Tarmac... So let's see how they have it in the game... Perhaps they GoPro'd or google mapped the roads and just made some stages
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 140 Times in 86 Posts
    Well the stages are fake - just a stretch of road that is made to look like the real thing - so it probably doesn't matter, they'll just make it look like the real location but invent their own layouts

Liked 1,064 Times in 465 Posts
    There is no hope for this series.
    SimRace Vereniging Nederland
    www.srvn.nl

5. Likes: AL14 (8th September 2016),AndyRAC (6th June 2016),RAS007 (7th June 2016)
    Liked 335 Times in 204 Posts
    I'm surprised they found enough people that had played WRC5 to give them feeback! Surely they mean "we saw what Dirt was like and realised we had to up our game"
    You're so beige, you probably think this signature is about someone else.

7. Likes: Allyc85 (6th June 2016),AndyRAC (6th June 2016),Jack4688` (6th June 2016),RAS007 (7th June 2016)
    Liked 1,243 Times in 675 Posts
    Just accept it, they can't get it right. Somebody needs to tell them to give up....

Is there a better sound than that of Porsche engined Flat-6 ???

9. Likes: RAS007 (7th June 2016)
    Liked 227 Times in 119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EightGear View Post
    There is no hope for this series.
    100% correct. Frankly, its amazing that they are persisting with the same shite that has been a total embarrassment for years. Can you imagine if Codemasters got the licence for the WRC? Dirt Rally totally changed the landscape, but these guys are just fast asleep at the wheel.

11. Likes: GigiGalliNo1 (8th July 2016),Jack4688` (7th June 2016)
    Liked 106 Times in 60 Posts
    Trailer released today..

https://youtu.be/wioUwNnROFk

Liked 352 Times in 208 Posts
    Meh
    GG: "I'm stinky! I needa good shower and nice bowl of pasta!"

Liked 2,264 Times in 944 Posts
    Do they know that those cars will be history in two months from now? Why are they so retarded?
    For god sakes it is really hard to fail so many times.