Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast
    Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts

Deutschland rally 2016

Hi everyone,

I am opening this thread about Deustchland rally 2016, for some help with the stages and spots.

I will go for the first time to see this rallye, and I would like to get some recommendations about good spots and the most famous spots. I like "flat out" zones, how we can see in the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jfDe12UgoI

00:15
    00:46
    00:50

If You could recommend some places to see, I would appreciate.

Thank you!

Liked 1,045 Times in 303 Posts
    00:46 - Stage Moselland, approx here:
    https://www.google.at/maps/place/49%...037!4d6.922747
    but this year in other direction

00:50 Shakedown, here - same direction:
    https://www.google.at/maps/place/49%...633!4d6.588558

3. Likes: AL14 (1st June 2016)
    Hello hari!

Thank you very much for your help. Do you think that Mosellan stage keep interesting in the reverse direction? There is some spots that you could recommend in this stage?

In saturday, could be possible to see Arena Panzerplate and Panzerplate Lang in the same place, because Arena Panzerplate has a point very near to Panzerplate Lang. Where is the famous jump in Panzerplate Lang?

If you or someone could indicate more interesting spots would be great help for me. Is the first time I will go to deutschland rally and would like to enjoy at maximum!

Once again, Thank You!

Liked 1,045 Times in 303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meekefan View Post
    Hello hari!

Thank you very much for your help. Do you think that Mosellan stage keep interesting in the reverse direction? There is some spots that you could recommend in this stage?

In saturday, could be possible to see Arena Panzerplate and Panzerplate Lang in the same place, because Arena Panzerplate has a point very near to Panzerplate Lang. Where is the famous jump in Panzerplate Lang?

If you or someone could indicate more interesting spots would be great help for me. Is the first time I will go to deutschland rally and would like to enjoy at maximum!

Once again, Thank You!

Moselland is also in this years direction very nice stage. Lots of nice places in the vineyards above Piesport.

Gina Jump at Panzerplatte:
    https://www.google.at/maps/place/49%...318!4d7.333512

Arena Panzerplatte and Panzerplatte Lang: Its possible to watch both stages from places close to another, the stages even share some crossings. But these are probably not so spectacular places (lots of junctions).

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Gina jump is probably the most over-hyped and disappointing jump in the whole calendar. Go for a Panzerplatte location that offers greater car viewing time.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

7. Likes: tommeke_B (4th June 2016)
    As always, quantity does not mean quality and the best I think would be see less stages. I am thinking to make a recce of thess stages on the days before the rally.

Surely, the stages to see would be Moselland on friday, panzerplate lang on saturday and Drhontal on sunday.

Thank You for your advices.

Hello Mintermemory,

could you indicate some good place in panzerplate lang?

Thanks a lot!

Someone knows where I can find a description of the spots recommended by organization? I can not find in the official website.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Hello Mintermemory,

could you indicate some good place in panzerplate lang?

Thanks a lot!
    There are difficulties with panzerplatte lang in that spectators are discouraged from being there - indeed (and correct me if I'm wrong other forum members) some are 'eingang verboten' military zones. I will sift through my maps and files in the next week and post some advice.
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 2,262 Times in 893 Posts
    Someone knows where I can find a description of the spots recommended by organization? I can not find in the official website.
    The best thing to do is keep checking on the official website for when the programmes become available. They will mail them out abroad and then you'll have all the maps and spectator zones. Should give you plenty of time or organise the trip.
    RS Motorsport Media - Follow me on Instagram: rsmotorsportmedia