Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Liked 210 Times in 159 Posts
    Bieber? Who is this Bieber person you guys keep talking about??? I just thought it was cool that Lewis invited his new girlfriend, Miley Cyrus, to drink from his champagne bottle. That was a heart warming moment... it really was. Just a boy and a girl, sharing a moment together. Ahhhhhh...

Oh, and there's no way that anyone other than the Red Bull team (or "the ducks", as Ricciardo called them) could win the Donkey prize. Happy for Hamilton getting the win (as he experienced the same thing last year). But I like Daniel too. And that HAD to hurt.
    "Every generation's memory is exactly as long as its own experience." --John Kenneth Galbraith

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by driveace View Post
    Don't think they would sign up a driver of Vettels calibre then f ook him about to stop him beating Kimi .In my opinion Kimi is in his last year at Ferrari ,he may do some more rallies or just laze with a choc ice .But his accident in Monaco was of an Novice driver ,and then continuing through the tunnel with the front spoiler under the car was reckless Vettels radio conversations are quite funny too "What's he doing,he just crashed into me, are we motor racing or what"?
    Don't think everyone got BK's heavy irony!! As for the loquacious Finn, I hope to hell he stays away from WRC - he brought nothing to the table last time and while in F1 his disdain for the system that pays his living is lapped up by the fanboys / girls, in WRC it just comes across as plain borish
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 193 Times in 131 Posts
    Sorry, it was me, the donkey I mean.
    Last edited by Mia 01; 5th June 2016 at 10:22.