Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Liked 50 Times in 32 Posts
    To be fair, Kimi should be nominated for the hero of the race. When he found out that a Justin Bieberlake is hanging around the podium, he did the only sensible thing and crashed into the wall to avoid even looking at it. He was such a good sport he tried to help his old team mate too.
    C'est la vie ja taksi tuo.

2. Likes: dj_bytedisaster (30th May 2016),Koz (31st May 2016),Warriwa (30th May 2016),Whyzars (1st June 2016)
    Liked 180 Times in 140 Posts
    I don't get this - Nasr gets mentioned for not obeying team orders and not letting his team-mate through. Rosberg gets nominated for letting his team-mate through, while he was getting the blame in Spain for not letting Hamilton through? Can people please make up their minds?
    Oct. 31, 1999 - one of the blackest days in motorsports.

Liked 802 Times in 437 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster View Post
    Seriously? Did Rosberg steal your girlfriend or anything? All your posts today were bitter rants about Rosberg.
    You really need to look up the meaning of 'rant'. 3 sentences in a post regarding Rosberg is not a rant. 'Bitter' is your interpretation, I'm just offering an alternative narrative to your obvious 'Nico, I want your babies' schtick.
    I liked your justification regarding the team orders debate - 3 occasions you quoted where German team favoured 'German' driver and despite Hamilton's insubordination Rosberg did not suffer points loss in any event. Some balance is required perhaps?
    Kris Meeke got fired -PSG so terrified they quit!

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    I liked your justification regarding the team orders debate - 3 occasions you quoted where German team favoured 'German' driver and despite Hamilton's insubordination Rosberg did not suffer points loss in any event. Some balance is required perhaps?
    Ah so that is it. You love the Germans as long as they give your British driver some titles, but apart from that you hate them quite obviously. Figures. Except that Mercedes is about as German as Rosberg. It's headed by two Austrians and based in Britain. And as far as I remember, none of the three occasions was favouring fRosberg. Hungary '14 and Spain '15 were cases of team internal agreements that were not meant to favor any driver, they are just that, part of Mercedes' way too many team-internal rules of engagement, The third one (refusing to come in to change tyres) was just Lewis being petulant, a predicament that pretty much every F1 driver seems to be prone to.

Also, the 'not suffering point loss' part of your statement is blatantly wrong. Hungary '14 is a prime example where Lewis's refusal to honour a team-internal agreement refused Rosberg a chance to make up some of the positions he lost through the safety car lottery. And that is just one example of him doing that.

As for me having a Rosberg fetish. I think you should be able to read posts that are written in English. I'm not a native speaker, but I was told I'm quite able to get my point across and my main gripe is that Nico made himself to to look like an idiot. In fact I lost quite a bit of respect for him. He beat Lewis in qualifying, he is the championship leader and being told to let his biggest rival pass, he just does it without as much as a protest. You could understand that when he obeyed the team order in Malaysia 2014. Back then he couldn't know that the other side of the garage doesn't play by the same rules. This time, however, he knew that and he still did it, while being in the lead of the bloody championship. That's just silly.
    Last edited by dj_bytedisaster; 30th May 2016 at 22:08.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 645 Times in 510 Posts
    My donkeys are Max for his reckless drivnig, and the RB pit crew for Danny's tire debacle!
    May the forza be with you

7. Likes: Mia 01 (31st May 2016)
    Liked 653 Times in 512 Posts
    Max made a silly error, but actually made some daring passes before that. Was very exciting seeing him carving through the back markers
    I still exist and still find the forum occasionally. Busy busy

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    My donkeys are Max for his reckless drivnig, and the RB pit crew for Danny's tire debacle!
    I think Max was trying too hard to make up for the horse-power deficit he had in comparison to Ricciardo. As early as FP1 the Dutch media were all over his arse for the fact that he was slower than Ricciardo, completely ignoring the fact that RIC had the new engine and Max had not, which means there was a 30hp power deficit on Max's car. Doesn't absolve him of blame though. He simply overdid it and three crashes are too much for someone who is hailed as a future champion.

Quote Originally Posted by steveaki13 View Post
    Max made a silly error, but actually made some daring passes before that. Was very exciting seeing him carving through the back markers
    He made a silly error three times. He only had to carve through backmarkers because he binned it in Q1, after already crashing in FP3 as well.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

10. Likes: Tazio (31st May 2016)
    Liked 100 Times in 76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gm99 View Post
    I don't get this - Nasr gets mentioned for not obeying team orders and not letting his team-mate through. Rosberg gets nominated for letting his team-mate through, while he was getting the blame in Spain for not letting Hamilton through? Can people please make up their minds?
    One is two random guys at the back of the field, the other is two guys who are fighting for the championship....

12. Likes: dj_bytedisaster (31st May 2016)
    Liked 141 Times in 111 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazio View Post
    The RB pit crew hands down. Driver errors can be forgiven since they are the ones at speed and need to make split second decisions - yes, I know that's what they are paid for. The tire debacle though is in a whole different category. I can't remember the last time I saw that big a f***up.
    "Old roats am jake mit goats."
    -- Smokey Stover

Liked 165 Times in 131 Posts
    Red Bull for the second race in a row ballsing Ricciardo race win up for him. The excuse of the tyres were stuck at the back of the garage is laughable - bloody amateurs!
    Nasr and Ericsson - what the hell!?
    can't include rosberg, I would guess there was something not right with the car - he has proven he can win at Monaco and can win on bad surfaces, so something wasn't right with him.
    Charlie Whiting for making us watch 7 laps behind the safety car. Fair enough to start behind it if the conditions were that bad, but 10% of the race? - shame on you!