Threaded View

Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mintexmemory View Post
    I liked your justification regarding the team orders debate - 3 occasions you quoted where German team favoured 'German' driver and despite Hamilton's insubordination Rosberg did not suffer points loss in any event. Some balance is required perhaps?
    Ah so that is it. You love the Germans as long as they give your British driver some titles, but apart from that you hate them quite obviously. Figures. Except that Mercedes is about as German as Rosberg. It's headed by two Austrians and based in Britain. And as far as I remember, none of the three occasions was favouring fRosberg. Hungary '14 and Spain '15 were cases of team internal agreements that were not meant to favor any driver, they are just that, part of Mercedes' way too many team-internal rules of engagement, The third one (refusing to come in to change tyres) was just Lewis being petulant, a predicament that pretty much every F1 driver seems to be prone to.

Also, the 'not suffering point loss' part of your statement is blatantly wrong. Hungary '14 is a prime example where Lewis's refusal to honour a team-internal agreement refused Rosberg a chance to make up some of the positions he lost through the safety car lottery. And that is just one example of him doing that.

As for me having a Rosberg fetish. I think you should be able to read posts that are written in English. I'm not a native speaker, but I was told I'm quite able to get my point across and my main gripe is that Nico made himself to to look like an idiot. In fact I lost quite a bit of respect for him. He beat Lewis in qualifying, he is the championship leader and being told to let his biggest rival pass, he just does it without as much as a protest. You could understand that when he obeyed the team order in Malaysia 2014. Back then he couldn't know that the other side of the garage doesn't play by the same rules. This time, however, he knew that and he still did it, while being in the lead of the bloody championship. That's just silly.
    Last edited by dj_bytedisaster; 30th May 2016 at 22:08.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю