Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Spain 2016

Liked 36 Times in 29 Posts
    100% Rosberg's fault, anyone who can't see it, should have their eyes examined. Lewis had his wheel alongside, Rosberg gave him zero space, Lewis couldn't do anything.
    "signature room for rent"

2. Likes: henners88 (15th May 2016)
    Liked 146 Times in 122 Posts
    Hamilton was not alongside. He was in the grass already before his frontwing was anywhere near next to nicos car, else he would have clipped it.
    как могу я знать что я думаю, пока не слушал что я говорю

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Yeah it's difficult not to blame Nico for the most part I think.

It'll be nice to see a non-Merc winner though and I hope Ricciardo can keep it together.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garry Walker View Post
    100% Rosberg's fault, anyone who can't see it, should have their eyes examined. Lewis had his wheel alongside, Rosberg gave him zero space, Lewis couldn't do anything.
    Well, ultimately, Nico is obliged to give Hamilton room and he didn't. Nico also moved twice which he's not supposed to do. Good to see another team win though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Well, ultimately, Nico is obliged to give Hamilton room and he didn't. Nico also moved twice which he's not supposed to do. Good to see another team win though.
    He only moved once as far as I saw.And he is only obliged to give a car witdth if he is alongside, which he wasn't, he only got barely alongside when his right wheels where already off the tarmac.

Newsflash. The Politbüro has changed the verdict to racing incident. Reading between the lines, Lauda was called in later and told to change his opinion. Looks like at least Toto learned from Spa 2014 and didn't pillory a driver right away. Lauda probably never learns.
    Last edited by dj_bytedisaster; 15th May 2016 at 13:47.

Liked 373 Times in 289 Posts
    Rosberg left the racing line to force Hamilton off the track which is beyond stupid. Ive seen penalties given for less already this year. Nikki can say whatever he wants and of course will shoot his mouth before his brain can catch up. The only thing i take from this weekend is i expect a rosberg penalty and now probably a change in momentum

Liked 192 Times in 142 Posts
    Lauda does struggle to engage his mouth with his brain most of the time which is the main reason I enjoy his opinions. He is the German Eddie Jordan lol.

Quote Originally Posted by truefan72 View Post
    Rosberg left the racing line to force Hamilton off the track which is beyond stupid. Ive seen penalties given for less already this year. Nikki can say whatever he wants and of course will shoot his mouth before his brain can catch up. The only thing i take from this weekend is i expect a rosberg penalty and now probably a change in momentum
    How can he force Lewis off the track if Lewis is still behind him? The right wheels of Lewis's car where already off the tarmac before his front wing was ever next to Nico's rear wheels. Watch the overhead replay.

Liked 478 Times in 371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_bytedisaster View Post
    He only moved once as far as I saw.And he is only obliged to give a car witdth if he is alongside, which he wasn't, he only got barely alongside when his right wheels where already off the tarmac.
    I can't really agree or disagree with that. I have to look at it again. This was just my initial view on it without proper analysis.