Liked 11,171 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Kostka is local and a brother-in-law of Kresta
    Stupid is as stupid does. Forrest Gump

Liked 74 Times in 39 Posts
    Barum Czech Rally Zlin - 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3zoP95M7Ak

3. Likes: Mirek (29th August 2016)
    Liked 2,242 Times in 1,200 Posts
    Great that ERC are making full-stage onboards available.. eagerly awaiting some of Luky but here is SS10 with Kopecky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcgxRaVR8Pk

Quote Originally Posted by RS View Post
    Great that ERC are making full-stage onboards available.. eagerly awaiting some of Luky but here is SS10 with Kopecky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcgxRaVR8Pk
    On the other hand there will be no full stage onboards on mediasport.cz from Eurosport cameras. No agreement this time...

Some onboards and videos can be seen here though (Pech SS2, Valoušek SS7 so far): https://www.youtube.com/user/maxmann78/videos
    Last edited by Mirek; 29th August 2016 at 12:22.

Liked 29 Times in 14 Posts
    Hope to see some on-board of Luky...
    resume of Eurosport (i don't like commentator seem he is comment a funeral) was showing some nice previews

Liked 563 Times in 244 Posts
    A coulple of thoughts on the event as I saw it:
    -in the main ERC field, Kopecky and Luky were visibly faster, even though Lukyanuk was very-very precise where I saw him, Kopecky on the other hand was visibly pushing very hard. Shame for Bouffier, he did reasonably well, but as soon as he passed me on Maják I knew he was finished (even though his time wasn't bad according to the Skoda Motorsport guys standing next to us who recorded the times and asphalt temperatures), sounded the same as Tóth in Eger when he had to retire with engine problems too. Sirmacis was crazy, on the SSS he had a spin right in front of us, and generally was just all over the place. I was a bit disappointed with Botka, he was driving very rash and aggressive, changing lines in the turns constantly, he almost took a wheel off on SS7 where I was, then he had the moment from the video... Kostka, Tarabus, Cerny and Kajto were also good.
    -the Toyota R3 looks cool, kind of sounds nice, but it looks very weak, Rossetti tried with it, but I don't think there's much more there. The R2s were great again, Ingram was taking a lot of risks, Griebel and Tannert were much less aggressive. And Gryazin... he's just crazy too.
    -on the SSS I was very surprised that Pech got a bigger reaction than everybody (including Kopecky) at the OMV station, other than that he drove well, but nothing special, and he didn't seem too concerned in the service park about retiring. Tomáštík was OK, and Madsen too, although I expected a bit more noise from that Suzuki.
    -one questionable thing was the spectator no-go areas in the forests, I think at places they were way too conservative, but OK, luckily I was able to find a good spot none the less.
    -all in all a good event, lot of spectators, spectacular passes and great atmosphere, especially on SSS and Maják.
    Last edited by TWRC; 30th August 2016 at 07:55.

8. Likes: dimviii (29th August 2016),Jarek Z (29th August 2016),Mirek (29th August 2016),sindroms (29th August 2016)
    Quote Originally Posted by TWRC View Post
    A coulple of thoughts on the event as I saw it:
    -in the main ERC field, Kopecky and Luky were visibly faster, even though Lukyanuk was very-very precise where I saw him, Kopecky on the other hand was visibly pushing very hard. Shame for Bouffier, he did reasonably well, but as soon as he passed me on Maják I knew he was finished (even though his time wasn't bad according to the Skoda Motorsport guys standing next to us who recorded the times and asphalt temperatures), sounded the same as Tóth in Eger when he had to retire with engine problems too. Sirmacis was crazy, on the SSS he had a spin right in front of us, and generally was just all over the place. I was a bit disappointed with Botka, he was driving very rash and aggressive, changing lines in the turns constantly, he almost took a wheel off on SS8 where I was, then he had the moment from the video... Kostka, Tarabus, Cerny and Kajto were also good.
    -the Toyota R3 looks cool, kind of sounds nice, but it looks very weak, Rossetti tried with it, but I don't think there's much more there. The R2s were great again, Ingram was taking a lot of risks, Griebel and Tannert were much less aggressive. And Gryazin... he's just crazy too.
    -on the SSS I was very surprised that Pech got a bigger reaction than everybody (including Kopecky) at the OMV station, other than that he drove well, but nothing special, and he didn't seem too concerned in the service park about retiring. Tomáštík was OK, and Madsen too, although I expected a bit more noise from that Suzuki.
    -one questionable thing was the spectator no-go areas in the forests, I think at places they were way too conservative, but OK, luckily I was able to find a good spot none the less.
    -all in all a good event, lot of spectators, spectacular passes and great atmosphere, especially on SSS and Maják.
    I think I agree with everything You wrote, also about the spectator safety and taping which was sometimes way too far from the road. I am still quite happy with our places as mostly we could see well enough although it would be difficult to catch a nice video from where spectators were allowed.

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts
    Lukys mistake from another camera
    https://youtu.be/TViwB538N5s

11. Likes: marcosg (30th August 2016)
    I think that the steering rod had to be damaged from something before.

Liked 16,104 Times in 6,991 Posts